How to contact the American embassy | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

How to contact the American embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Does anyone know how to contaqct the American embassy in Australia

NM

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
hawnee69 said:
Does anyone know how to contaqct the American embassy in Australia
Look up http://www.whitepages.com.au and search the Business/Government option in NSW for "United States Embassy". That will return you all the necessary telephone, Street address and Web site for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CONSULATE GENERAL SYDNEY .

G

No one will talk to you unless you pay

The problem is that you get recorded messages - and if you try the 1902 941 641 number or the 1800 number it costs you (minimum of $11 it said on the pre-recorded message).

Typical !@#$%$#@! yanks

trooper

AFF Supporter
Don't you hate it when you want an organisation to do something for you.... and they expect you to pay for the service....;)

Typical !@!#$%$#@! Aussie attitude! :mrgreen:

(It's a joke son!!! Sorry, couldn't resist)

SeaWolf

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Do they have an email link on their website? When I needed to contact the UK High Commision they had a very expensive pay-per-second phone line. When I emailed them, someone called me instead!

simongr

Enthusiast
Have you tried clicking the link above and then selecting "contact the US embassy"?

meljfk

The American Embassy here in Melbourne is near impossible to deal with... You can only talk to people by appointment, and you need to make appointments a month in advance!

I would try emailing them (i got a timley but not so helpful response) and hope they can answer your queries!

tuapekastar

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Whilst the most recent posts are sensible suggestions, the OPost is actually nearly 2 years old, and IIRC, the OPoster is, um, on extended leave from AFF.;)

NM

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
As has been noted, this is a resurrected old thread. I am closing it now so as not to confuse people browsing current threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anishsinghal911