How to accumulate 80SC before Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
First post and I'm asking for help. I am currently a PS and after taking into account work flights I will need 80SC to attain Gold level. Membership due end Nov.

Am based in CBR so can anyone please advise the best (cheapest way) way to get the desired SC's.

Am going overseas next year and would like to be able to access Oneworld lounges whilst travelling.

Thanks H.

Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

JohnK

Veteran Member
Based in CBR the quickest and cheapest way to accumulate 80 SCs would be a return CBR-SYD in business class. Total cost $608 + credit card surcharge $4.40 if you dont use BPAY.

If you do the status run on a Sunday you can book QF704 SYD-CBR departing 9:40am and arriving 10:30am and QF771 SYD-CBR departing 3:40pm and arriving 4:35pm.

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
WHat JohnK posted ... just make sure you get the discounted business class fare (books into 'D' class rather than 'J'). That is $304each way rather than $416.

Hvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Thanks to both of you. Looks like a weekend in Sydney coming up. :D Miss Saigon will be there in Oct so I know how I'm getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users