How long until you get to LTP? (Or are you already there ^_~)

Captain Halliday

Established Member
Solutions
in all seriousness, has anyone made any major dents towards their LTSC in the past year? do you guys reckon there's a chance QFF will review the LTP quals in view of the forecast travel patterns within the next 5 years ...
Yes actually. But my target is LTG.

I notched up >1,300SC last year and didn’t set foot on a plane.

It was my third highest earning year ever.

With handouts like that, I can’t see the 75k SC target being reviewed.

JJFlyer

Things will certain slow up in the LPT entrants. At least another year of restricted OS travel will slow up any aspirants and push the expectations out 5 years. I still don't think Qantas will review the the limit but they may give out special invites to those in the 55-75k band.

Possibly the best subscription service on the planet, designed specially by whisky lovers for whisky lovers. Join the club to grow your collection and drink great whisky.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

ecst

at current earn rate if maintained that would be another 13 years
holy smokes, that is a stellar earn rate in lieu of COVID! wouldn't it be good if the 1800SC's carried over this year counted towards the LTP count... ... ...

Qantas
Platinum 1
fortunate enough to have received LTP from Day 1. Now have 106,389 Lifetime SC’s with little or no flying since Q1 2020. Similar to previous commentary my guess is that QF will continue to attract and retain frequent flyers by reviewing and implementing status keeper promotions until both domestic and international flying are up and running to 80%+ pre-covid levels.

I don’t anticipate they will soften the 75,000 Lifetime SC LTP level anytime soon.

Cognac

Qantas
Platinum
fortunate enough to have received LTP from Day 1. Now have 106,389 Lifetime SC’s with little or no flying since Q1 2020. Similar to previous commentary my guess is that QF will continue to attract and retain frequent flyers by reviewing and implementing status keeper promotions until both domestic and international flying are up and running to 80%+ pre-covid levels.

I don’t anticipate they will soften the 75,000 Lifetime SC LTP level anytime soon.
I imagine you fly so much that Qantas gives you pretty good treatment anyway. I expect the LTP benefits will only really kick in after you finish up working and only fly every now and then?

Qantas
Platinum 1
I imagine you fly so much that Qantas gives you pretty good treatment anyway. I expect the LTP benefits will only really kick in after you finish up working and only fly every now and then?

I don't anticipate QF service levels will differentiate between Platinums and Lifetime Platinums. Having the benefit of QF Platinum / Oneworld Emerald for as long as I'm able to get on a plane should be good so long as QF maintain the current Platinum service levels.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..