Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Hong Kong restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeymouse

I'm heading to Hong Kong in August and wanting to make Minnie's birthday special, can anyone recommend a restaurant with a view of the Harbour perhaps and a cocktail lounge? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

burmans

I'm heading to Hong Kong in August and wanting to make Minnie's birthday special, can anyone recommend a restaurant with a view of the Harbour perhaps and a cocktail lounge? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Hutong for a bit of a splurge, great meal and a superb view of the harbvour, make sure you are there in time for the light show! Cocktail lounge on next floor.

mickeymouse

Great! thanks for the quick reply to. Have to make this one special. What time is the light show on? Maybe ill make the booking for say half hour before or better to watch the light show from the cocktail lounge?

amaroo

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Caprice
Lung king heen

Also recommend Aqua Luna Junk for pre-dinner drinks and light show.

hong-kong-junk-aqua-luna-top-deck.jpg

Last edited:

mickeymouse

Spoke to the restaurant and unfortunately they won't take bookings for August yet. Will just have to wait and see closer to the date. Thank for the recommendations

cmon0005

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Has anyone tried jumbo floating restaurant in Aberdeen? Is it any good or just an overpriced place?

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

scwappy

Hutong for a bit of a splurge, great meal and a superb view of the harbvour, make sure you are there in time for the light show! Cocktail lounge on next floor.

Agreed. Hutong is fantastic with a great setting and amazing views. There is a great cocktail bar on the floor above owned by the same crowd and another restaurant if the food at Hutong doesn't take your fancy.

yohy?!

Established Member
Has anyone tried jumbo floating restaurant in Aberdeen? Is it any good or just an overpriced place?

It's a bit of a hike - i have heard its a tourist trap, have never bothered myself in 3 years living here...

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Its ok, but a little over-priced and touristy. I was there for dim sum lunch. The food was certainly good. Have not been for dinner service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongdaseriea