Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

HNL airport transfer options to and from Waikiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deewhy

Flights
My Map
Folks
Any suggestions on the best way to and from Waikiki hotels from the airport for 4 pax with 4 suitcases and 4 carry ons? I'm trying to avoid a multi stop bus.
Do they run SUV taxis?
Or am I better off with a private transfer? If so, any recommendations?

Thanks.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Qantas
LT Silver
Flights
My Map
And, with that many people it is cheaper to take a taxi anyway. Perhaps a limo even, esp if there is someone, or children you'd like to impress! (There are a lot of limos in HNL).
Tell the taxi dispatcher what you need and they will get you the right taxi. Go to the centre strip outside arrivals. SUV' readily available most of the time . Taxi Cabs — Hawaii Airports

Traveller1955

Intern
I have used Mark Wilis at mark@hawaii23.com on several occasions and his van is large enough for the four plus bags. Pickup at the airport meet and greet. Great price less than $US 30 one way. Airconditioned van and quite personable chap.

Deewhy

Flights
My Map
I have used Mark Wilis at mark@hawaii23.com on several occasions and his van is large enough for the four plus bags. Pickup at the airport meet and greet. Great price less than $US 30 one way. Airconditioned van and quite personable chap.
Thanks, I saw that guy's site and wasn't sure how legit it was. Good to get some feedback.

Fifa

Established Member
18 months ago we used Go808Express.com - HOME and were very happy.
The driver met us at the prearranged pick-up point and drove us straight to our hotel at a much cheaper rate than a taxi.

stroudie

Intern
Don't know if it's too late for my 2 bob's worth.
I've used Mark @ Hawaii 23 on last 3 trips, always been good service & very reasonable price.
Stroudie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary Diamond