Hilton Silver Status With Some American Express Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SponsorSFC

Just got sent a link to enrol in this with my Explorer card.

Complimentary Hilton Honors Silver Status

As an Eligible American Express Card Member, you are invited to enrol in complimentary Hilton Honors Silver Status.

Eligible Primary and Additional Card Members are able to enrol in complimentary Hilton Honors Silver elite status1.

Eligible Cards are:
  • The American Express® Gold Card
  • The American Express Explorer® Credit Card
  • The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card
  • The American Express® Rewards Advantage Card
  • American Express Business Explorer® Credit Card
  • American Express® Gold Business Card
With a hotel for every style, budget and occasion, as a Hilton Honors member, you can earn points and enjoy benefits at over 5,600 hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.

Hilton Honors Silver status offers you a world of privileges and benefits2 when you book direct with Hilton.

• 20% Bonus on all Hilton Honors Base Points you earn3
  • Receive every 5th night free on Standard Room Reward stays of 5 nights or more4
  • Complimentary Standard in-room and lobby Wi-Fi5
  • Check-in, choose your room and order ahead prior to your stay with the Hilton Honors App

I have received this and will use as I have slipped back to basic membership.

Appreciate the alert. Also received the email and enrolled. In my case I have the Amex Gold Card. A handy extra benefit.

Have just chatted with both Amex and HH - I received the offer and am an existing HH member. The link from Amex requires enrolments in HH. Advised Amex I am already a HH member but they replied that I would have to enrol again. Then chatted with HH and they said to enrol through the Amex link and then contact them again with the new HH number and they will merge old/new accounts.

Have just chatted with both Amex and HH - I received the offer and am an existing HH member. The link from Amex requires enrolments in HH. Advised Amex I am already a HH member but they replied that I would have to enrol again. Then chatted with HH and they said to enrol through the Amex link and then contact them again with the new HH number and they will merge old/new accounts.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering about this.

Hubbie is not a HH member yet so I completed the AMEX form, but it looks like it is pending and didn't take me to HH to sign up.

I thought I saw on the bottom of the AMEX enrolment form that you could add your HH number if you were already a member. Did you see that?

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about this.

Hubbie is not a HH member yet so I completed the AMEX form, but it looks like it is pending and didn't take me to HH to sign up.

I thought I saw on the bottom of the AMEX enrolment form that you could add your HH number if you were already a member. Did you see that?

No, I didn’t see that. We’re finding lots of ‘extras’ missing when using older Apple devices. Will check on my Windows laptop.

Maybe I skipped over it/didn't pay enough attention, but it appeared that my HH number was already pre-filled, although I'd already linked my HH account to MR.

How long does it take to be approved? I applied several days ago but still it says pending.

And it says free gym, i dont understand, so if you are staying at the hotel you still have to pay to use their gym? Or does this mean if you arent staying at the hotel you can still go and use their gym?

How long does it take to be approved? I applied several days ago but still it says pending.

And it says free gym, i dont understand, so if you are staying at the hotel you still have to pay to use their gym? Or does this mean if you arent staying at the hotel you can still go and use their gym?
I got approval within 24-36 hours via email

I received the upgrade last week but no email notification. However, the points I had in my account prior have disappeared. Half an hour on chat this morning and still no resolution. The agent wanted me to add my Amex card to my HH profile (I don’t store any card info) before he would escalate the matter. I said it wasn’t a bonus point issue linked to a HH branded Amex offer, just the points I had already earned. His reply ‘oooh’. I will call HH direct.

My new status was placed onto my existing Hilton account within 24 hours. I filled my HH number in while activating on the Amex site.
It's good, but I wish it was gold, all the cc (except Platinum charge) have deleted the HH gold status. Or is there any I missing?

Same here, I've messaged Amex about it and the CSR made a request to the relevant team. They reckon it could be another 2 weeks until I hear something, so the can has been kicked down the street a little while longer.

I didnt get any notifications and the AMEX website still says i am waiting / pending. But I checked my hilton membership and it has been changed to silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back