Hilton points not available | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Hilton points not available

ishe

Hi All,
I was browsing hilton website to plan my next holiday, Tried bali, phuket, bangkok none of these properties has points option available. is it because i only have 400 ods points hence it is not appearing in my search?

kermatu

AFF Supporter
Points options came up for me, so maybe yes, you need enough to redeem?

That said, sometimes when I select a property I don't get all the different rate options displayed so I click on the "More rates" button and that allows me to select points, or Gov, or AAA.

dajop

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
is it because i only have 400 ods points hence it is not appearing in my search?
That shouldn't be the case, you can search for awards using points without even logging in. Just need to make sure you click on "Points" (and not the currency - "THB" or "IDR") next to "Show price per night" towards top right hand corner of screen.

SponsorSFC

Hi All,
I was browsing hilton website to plan my next holiday, Tried bali, phuket, bangkok none of these properties has points option available. is it because i only have 400 ods points hence it is not appearing in my search?
If you don't have enough points in your account Hilton won't show any availability. However if you search while not logged in it will show what is available.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobC