HHonors Transfer to Airline Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbits5

Solutions
Has anyone had any experience transferring HHonors points to airline miles (specifically to AA). I wanted to know realistically when I could expect the miles in my account. I've seen blanket 30 and 60 day timelines online however this seems somewhat excessive.

I know its a poor use of points, but its the best use of the points I have in the foreseeable future.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Has anyone had any experience transferring HHonors points to airline miles (specifically to AA). I wanted to know realistically when I could expect the miles in my account. I've seen blanket 30 and 60 day timelines online however this seems somewhat excessive.

I know its a poor use of points, but its the best use of the points I have in the foreseeable future.
Not quite the answer you are looking for, but I have AA as my airline of choice with HH, and my stay points post in a few days. Not sure about transfers, though.

rabbits5

Solutions
Not quite the answer you are looking for, but I have AA as my airline of choice with HH, and my stay points post in a few days. Not sure about transfers, though.

You think it would be similar timing but its not looking that way from what I've read. Thanks for your experience though

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Have transferred HH points to Qantas points on a few occasions (when xASAs were available...). Always posted within 7 days maximum best I can recall. Probably averaged 5 days, though I can't state that definitively. Certainly was nowhere near 30 days.

bismarck

Established Member
Have transferred to AA as I rarely stay at Hiltons and I didn't have enough to do anything with. Was about a week from memory.

rabbits5

Solutions
Have transferred to AA as I rarely stay at Hiltons and I didn't have enough to do anything with. Was about a week from memory.

Thanks for your help everyone, I've put through a request tonight and I'll post back how long it takes.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buraqautomotive