Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

help with Expertflyer seat alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

swilk

Hi

I made booking on QF777 Mel to Per 23/9/2014.

Expertflyer shows this as an internationally configured 330-200 aircraft with a middle row 24. In my booking on qantas.com it shows as a domestic 330-200 with no middle row 24.

Any ideas which is correct?

mannej

I'd say QF would be correct.

What is the exit row showing on both, and if it's a domestic bird, are you saying row 43?

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Well said Sir/Ma'am! But no, when it comes to the aircraft used on a flight, I would tend towards the operators website over EF.

Agree, I had a flight with BA recently and EF was showing a map that did not seem to correspond to any plane owned by BA...

The Seat Maps shown on ExpertFlyer are what the airline publishes into the global reservation systems, both the seats and the aircraft codes are set by the airline. Their layouts are not made up or pre-determined by us, they are exactly what every travel agent would see when looking via their reservations terminal. If you want us to look at specific flights please email questions to customercare@expertflyer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle7153