Hello Everyone

Hi everyone
I just joined the AFF community and had the pleasure to meet a few of you tonight in Melbourne at the Olive Tree restaurant.
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for being so nice. Looking forward to learn a lot from you all x
Welcome to AFF @Gabby_cs
What an initiation to this respectful, knowledgeable lot !
 
I am pretty sure that I have seen you at Olive Tree restaurant a while back.
Now in AFF we delight in travelling best available for the lowest possible price. Sometimes it can just be lowest possible price using points.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I am pretty sure that I have seen you at Olive Tree restaurant a while back.
Now in AFF we delight in travelling best available for the lowest possible price. Sometimes it can just be lowest possible price using points.
I think I may have seen her too at OT previously; of course, I could be mistaken! ;)

Welcome to AFF @Gabby_cs :)
 
Hi everyone
I just joined the AFF community and had the pleasure to meet a few of you tonight in Melbourne at the Olive Tree restaurant.
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for being so nice. Looking forward to learn a lot from you all x
Hi Gabby_cs,

Welcome to AFF. 😁 😍:D
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top