Hawaii - $439 rtn - Chicago - $879 rtn... wow!

Discussion in 'Cheap International Airfares' started by Guest, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Some strange price comparisions there. For example, Chicago is $839, while Dallas is $1359. I wonder why the big difference? I can only assume that Chicago is cheap due to a special United deal, and since Dallas is the AA hub (and AA not included in their list of airline partners for these deals) it muct be a one-stop destination for any of the airlines involved in this deal.

Great prices to the hubs of the airlines involved!

3. clifford

clifford Established Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Canberra / London
    Couple of things you need to consider,

1) Hawaiian airlines

2) I have always found Bestflights to be a bit of a worry.

Good luck

:)

4. glory58

glory58 Newbie

Sep 30, 2005
    SYDNEY
    Why are Best Flights a worry ? Some friends of mine booked with them last year and found them ok.?

5. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    If Bestflights don't rock your boat, then maybe Harvey World do?

Personally avoid TA's as much as possible.

Anyways, from Harvey World:

"Aloha!

We have just been informed that Hawaiian Airlines goes on sale Saturday 1 October with an amazing $727 ($499 + taxes) Honolulu special ex Sydney. This great deal is valid for departures between 15 October – 15 December 2005.

Hawaiian Airlines flies ex Sydney each Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

This great fare is only available for sale 1 October - 8 October 2005. Minimum 4 night stay applies.

Seats are limited and will go fast so hurry into your local Harvey World Travel shop, book online or call 132 757.

Mahalo"

6. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    And you could even try Zuji.com.au - one of my favourite online booking sites...

http://www.zuji.com.au/web/content/au/local/deals/flights/FD092905ZA.html

"Hawaii fr $439 & tax fr $228
    On sale for one week, don't miss the incredible Hawaiian seat sale! The white beaches, waving palms and balmy weather of Hawaii have never been so affordable with these direct flights from Sydney to Honolulu. Book now!"