Have you received your new Qantas Card? Apply for Qantas Cash today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny09

Just logged into my QFF profile & have this message waiting for me

"Have you received your new Qantas Card? Apply for Qantas Cash today to start earning even more points"

Has anyone else got this, I just logged into my wifes profile (WP) & she doesnt have the message. Interested to see if any Lunch winners for next week received this message? Would be a nice suprise getting our cash cards at the lunch.

Also as a side note, just rang 131211 & there is now an option 3 for qantas cash now. Not too sure how long its been there. But pretty cool.

Last edited:
Hoping I revive it before my trip to BDB in early September, just so I can use it in the lounge as it will look different :)

Hoping I revive it before my trip to BDB in early September, just so I can use it in the lounge as it will look different :)

Bugger the lounge entry, I want it to pay the bills, will be nice to have a non Credit Card points earner, I need to buy a QF flight ex SIN next week!

Key issue is you need to have the new double sided Qantas / Qantas Cash (MasterCard) card to be able to activate this
I just got my replacement Platinum renewal card this week and it's not cash enabled - I've rung Qantas Cash and all they can advise is as long as I've pre-registered my interest I'll get the new card by the end of October
Shades of the long (and IMHO haphazard) rollout programme for Q Tags a few years ago

Has anyone received their new Qantas Cash enabled card? - do they even exist?

Only a journo who is occasionally on this forum and got a special advance delivery.

Qantas Cash app is live on the Google Play App Store, but you need to activate the card to login.

Qantas Cash app is also live on iTunes store under Finance but you need an activated card to use it.

Interesting that the carrier shown on the screen shots in the iTunes store shows O2 - they must have got the app developed in the UK?

I already pregistered, but it is still giving me the option to apply.

I highly doubt we will get cards at the Qantas Cash launch. Those who attended the launch of WP1 were not given WP1 cards at that time, either.

I already pregistered, but it is still giving me the option to apply.

I highly doubt we will get cards at the Qantas Cash launch. Those who attended the launch of WP1 were not given WP1 cards at that time, either.

How many who attended that lunch were at the qualification level of P1 to receive them though?

Received the card in the mail this morning.....looks kinda cool.

Awesome. Cant wait to get mine.

I'd post a photo however, the way the card is presented (personal information) it's not really a good idea.

The back of the card is very busy with logos & numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back