Has anyone used EBP to pay subcontractor invoices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyH

Looking for alternatives to the now less rewarding Reward Pay. I used to pay all my subcontractor invoices though RP using Amex. Thought I could swap to the dragon and EBP, but their FAQ implies it really is for regular "bills". Has anyone set it up for these types of irregular payments on an invoice?

Thanks Cruiser Elite, that implies I could pay into the self managed super fund? (I employ my hubby and need to pay him super) - or is that a bridge too far, do you think?

I do and you can easily - all you need is BPay details or Bank Account details and you are off to the races.

Jen EBP is a lot more user friendly now than say a month or so again - but it is still a bit clunky but with exp you will easily get on top of it - patience will be reqd and make sure you add funds early in week - Monday pref as it can drag a bit - but if I can master it anybody can.

You are right about the less than seamless process, but I have set up my first payment just for the SMSF, so if it all turns pear shaped, nobody is in trouble.
Thanks again for your help
Jen

I think email is the only form of communication. Nasty, but that’s the way things are going these days.

They respond within 2 days IME

Each business day approx 4pm = sms: your credit card has been charged. "Top up payment of $¥,038.00 has been successful".

maby 2-3 days later business (or your kids pocket money bank!) will have their payment.

Eventually... You will get an sms saying bill has been been paid.

Email is only way to contact them.

They rang me from a mobile some time ago but I can't locate the number.
I'd email and ask them to call you.

Thanks, I am having no luck getting any sense out of them. There seems to be something wrong with their comprehension. :oops: Have asked them to call me, but goes around in email circles again.

They rang me from a mobile some time ago but I can't locate the number.
I'd email and ask them to call you.

When I first started using EBP 6-8 weeks ago I was fairly nervous. No receipts, poor communication, long process time....

FWIW I’ve now pumped a few hundred thousand through them without issue. Good timing with ANZ bonus P/$ ..... long may it last.

Email is the go - fully explain and you should get satisfaction - I did speak to them one time but it was a nightmare getting through to them
Yes that was my experience too which gave me some confidence in them - it seems to work as advertised and they have sorted a few complexities when things went wrong all via email though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back