Happy with Westpac Altitude?

Overall, are you generally happy with the Westpac Altitude Card

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HardieBoys

Currently have an ANZ Frequent Flyer card, and am looking around for substitutes. One alternative that is frequently cited is the Westpac Altitude Visa card. I'd like to know if current holders of this card are happy with the terms and conditions, service and fees. With the benefit of hindsight, would current Altitude holders have applied for this card?

Between Westpac Altitude (Home) & Citibank Plat (Work), I love the points buildup. Just cashed in points for $500 Myer Vouchers from both to buy a vacuum cleaner and water filter. F.R.E.E. :D :D It's luverly.

westpac

i prefer this card because:

1) inertia (i was an ex Ansett GR card westpac card customer), I also keep most of my day to day banking with westpac and really like their internet banking service (strips the competitors to pieces!)
2) I can earn miles on NZ and QF, and it's a visa (there aren't many visa/mastercards? in the market which let you do this)
3) You can also transfer to MH 1 to 1 as well
4) reasonable bonus offers (though not as good as others - flight centre $3 = 4 points and flight centre will beat the best price you get)
5) gold card is a true, fully fledged "overseas" travel insurance service
6) gold card has 90 day loss of purchase insurance
7) gold card has double warranty insurance

Over $100 a year, but worth it just for the travel insurance on it's own as I go overseas at least a dozen times a year.

Thanks for the feedback... it's interesting that no-one's posted negative feedback. I'll go ahead with the application.

HardieBoys said:
Thanks for the feedback... it's interesting that no-one's posted negative feedback. I'll go ahead with the application.

:shock: What's going to happen to the application now :?:

Maybe I'll have a few more come on my side of the voting and now I won't be the sole voice in the wilderness :!: :!:

:D :p

Very annoyed! Trying to work out which card is the 'least worst' under the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back