Guam/Mariana Islands | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Guam/Mariana Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

NM

Flights
My Map
Nope. I can't even find any codeshares using OneWorld airline flight numbers. Closest will be QF, AA or CX to NRT (depending on where you are coming from) and then JL or CO from there.

Karen

Intern
Sadly, just as I thought then. It looks so beautiful too. I never trust my own searching - I usually manage to get interrupted or something. Thank you NM. :D

browski

AFF Supporter
Guam is really not that beautiful, maybe Saipan or some of the other islands are better.

The codeshare JAL flight via NRT is probably the best bet, but the quickest flight would be the QF flight up to Cairns and the CO flight from there. Is the CO flight offered as a codeshare?

I think there is also a codeshareflight with Asiana airlines from Syd to Incheon, Korea and then a Asiana flight from Incheon to Guam.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
browski said:
The codeshare JAL flight via NRT is probably the best bet, but the quickest flight would be the QF flight up to Cairns and the CO flight from there. Is the CO flight offered as a codeshare?
Haven't been able to find a QF codeshare flight to Guam in the Qantas worldwide timetable.
The Cairns-Guam flight with CO would be around AUD$850 + taxes. If you then add on cost to get to CNS would also probably be the most cost effective as well as the quicker option.

Another option would be QF19/20 SYD-MNL and then Phillipines Airlines to GUM which is around AUD$430 + taxes. If you can get to MNL with points then it makes this option viable.

Kiwi Flyer

From the routing spreadsheet (see qantas guide thread) options to GUM include

CO, JL/JO, NW, KE, NH.

CO being easiest.

For Saipan CO, JL/JO, NW, OZ.

BlacKnox

browski said:
Guam is really not that beautiful, maybe Saipan or some of the other islands are better.
Don't get me wrong as Guam is a beautiful place, though I (personally) wouldn't make the effort from Aus with poor connections. I would make the effort for the Maldives on CX via HKG, or Bora Bora if I had AA miles to burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chatwyn