Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajd

Hello AFF! I've been lurking on these forums for a few months now, and have found it very enlightening!

I mainly fly QF domestically (due to their better services in regional NSW). I'm currently NB but I have a CBR->SYD->NRT trip coming up very soon, and a few domestic trips which will hopefully push me up to PS by the end of the year. I'm also starting a new job soon which will have some travel (mostly domestic, I expect), and will leave me with considerably more disposable income for leisure purposes...

Hopefully I can contribute here in due course :)

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Welcome aboard ajd, good to have another poster with a three letter handle. ;)

Look forward to hearing about your travel.

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Hello AFF! I've been lurking on these forums for a few months now, and have found it very enlightening!

I mainly fly QF domestically (due to their better services in regional NSW). I'm currently NB but I have a CBR->SYD->NRT trip coming up very soon, and a few domestic trips which will hopefully push me up to PS by the end of the year. I'm also starting a new job soon which will have some travel (mostly domestic, I expect), and will leave me with considerably more disposable income for leisure purposes...

Hopefully I can contribute here in due course :)
Hi ajd,

Welcome to AFF.

Grooba

Established Member
Welcome aboard ajd, good to have another poster with a three letter handle. ;)

Look forward to hearing about your travel.
Yea should be more of us... I'd never thought of this as a group but rock on! :p

Welcome to AFF ajd.

ajd

I'm feeling very welcome already, thanks :D

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudiP