Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Greetings from a long time reader, first time poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie 73

Greetings everyone! I've been enjoying reading and learning from all your contributions for around 6 months now. Had some issues logging in and using passwords on the iPad - finally got my act together and dusted off the home laptop which enabled easier password change. (I think there's a different set of protocols on the tablet edition).

Anyhow, I'm now finally 'passworded up' and looking forward to joining in making contributions.

A little about me?

I've been in the importing game for a couple of decades. Spent a good decade worth of employment firmly planted in CX J cabins between Sydney and over much of Asia. Now, after moving down to Melbourne 4 years ago to start my own business, I've somehow gravitated to a status-chasing QFF.

Having to pay for all my flights from my own business budget now surely makes the game of bookings a whole new challenge, and my travel each year is a few trips to China, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc, one multi-city trip to the USA, and a bunch of business and personal flights between MEL and SYD (and sometimes AKL).

I look forward to joining in the banter, finally!

Eddie

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Welcome aboard!

We're a pretty social bunch here in MEL, hope to see you along at a meet-up.

JohnK

Veteran Member
A belated welcome to AFF Eddieskewes!

Hvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Welcome to AFF Eddieskewes. Look forward to hearing about your travels at one of the Melbourne get togethers.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongda

Currently Active Users