Great Offers in March! Lots bonus and 1:1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

casp

Intern
I wish I could have more points in my account:

Virgin Atlantic
Transfer MR points to Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club during March and receive 30% bonus miles

Velocity
Transfer MR points to Velocity during March and receive 15% bonus Velocity Points for transfer over 100,000 points

Malaysia Airlines
Transfer MR points to Enrich Loyalty Program during March and receive 25% bonus Miles - plus for the month of March 1 Membership Rewards point is equal to 1 Enrich Mile

Etihad Airways
Transfer MR points to Etihad Guest and receive 20% bonus Etihad Guest Miles
(Note: This promotion started on the 22nd Feb 2012)

Thai International
Transfer MR points to Royal Orchid Plus during March and receive 10% bonus Royal Orchid Plus miles - plus for the month of March 1 Membership Rewards point is equal to 1 Royal Orchid Plus mile

Cathay Pacific
New members who sign up to Asia Miles during the promo period at www.asiamiles.com and transfer their MR points will receive 1000 bonus Asia Miles - plus for the month of March 1 Membership Rewards point is equal to 1 Asia Mile

I wish I could have more points in my account:

Virgin Atlantic
Transfer MR points to Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club during March and receive 30% bonus miles

Velocity
Transfer MR points to Velocity during March and receive 15% bonus Velocity Points for transfer over 100,000 points

Malaysia Airlines
Transfer MR points to Enrich Loyalty Program during March and receive 25% bonus Miles - plus for the month of March 1 Membership Rewards point is equal to 1 Enrich Mile

Etihad Airways
Transfer MR points to Etihad Guest and receive 20% bonus Etihad Guest Miles
(Note: This promotion started on the 22nd Feb 2012)

Thai International
Transfer MR points to Royal Orchid Plus during March and receive 10% bonus Royal Orchid Plus miles - plus for the month of March 1 Membership Rewards point is equal to 1 Royal Orchid Plus mile

Cathay Pacific
New members who sign up to Asia Miles during the promo period at www.asiamiles.com and transfer their MR points will receive 1000 bonus Asia Miles - plus for the month of March 1 Membership Rewards point is equal to 1 Asia Mile
Is this from an email or generally available??

Yeah, but the minimum AMEX MR transfer to earn the bonii is 100,000 ...
Is this on the Velocity website? I cannot see anything mentioned on the Amex website but I could be looking in the wrong spot. It does mention conditions apply but that sort of minimum is not mentioned.

Is this on the Velocity website? I cannot see anything mentioned on the Amex website but I could be looking in the wrong spot. It does mention conditions apply but that sort of minimum is not mentioned.

From Velocity (my bolding):

https://www.velocityrewards.com.au/content/Specials/bonus-points-offer/card-eligibility/index.htm
American Express Cardmembers enrolled in Membership Rewards Ascent Premium will receive 30% bonus Velocity Points and 100 Status Credits*. To be eligible for the 100 Status Credits with Velocity Frequent Flyer, you must transfer a minimum of 100,000 Membership Rewards points in one lump sum amount. The 100 Status Credits offer is applied only once to eligible Members, regardless of the number of eligible Points transfers. Status Credits are awarded based on your Tier status on the activity date of the transaction. Ascent Premium Cardmembers will receive the 30% bonus in two 15% increments within a week of the points transfer to the Velocity Account. The bonus will be displayed as two separate entries on the Velocity Statement. Status credits will be awarded 4-6 weeks after the campaign end date.

Also keep in mind it's only the "Membership Rewards Ascent Premium" transfers. From memory that's only the Plat Charge Card and above.

Interesting that on this webpage the terms and conditions are not very clear at all and do not appear to be restricted to the Ascent Premium only for all airline partners.

How hard is it to have consistency across all webpages?

Interesting that on this webpage the terms and conditions are not very clear at all and do not appear to be restricted to the Ascent Premium only for all airline partners.

How hard is it to have consistency across all webpages?

What exactly is inconsistent?

Ascent gets a 15% bonus to Velocity. Ascent Premium gets a 30% bonus and an additional 100SC if transferring 100,000 points or more.

I

What exactly is inconsistent?
Sorry. That particular Amex webpage does not have the restriction about the 100,000 MR point minimum transfer. One actually needs to go to the Velocity website to find out this very important piece of information.

Sorry. That particular Amex webpage does not have the restriction about the 100,000 MR point minimum transfer. One actually needs to go to the Velocity website to find out this very important piece of information.

The pages says nothing about getting 100SC either. So that particular promotion is not there at all.

Cathay Pacific
isnt CX always 1 to 1???
I have never tried to move to CX.

so seems a good deal then?
what are their taxes like ?
same as QFF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back