Good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmartin010

Intern
Guys

Just saw this deal (not sure if it has been around for a while):

Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Cards

Basically 20,000 QFF bonus points for $125 annual fee.

I already have a Woolworths Everyday Qantas card which I pay an $89 fee and was wondering if I could get some advice on whether this is a good idea or deal to take. I currently only have approx 70,000 QFF points.

Guys

Just saw this deal (not sure if it has been around for a while):

Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Cards

Basically 20,000 QFF bonus points for $125 annual fee.

I already have a Woolworths Everyday Qantas card which I pay an $89 fee and was wondering if I could get some advice on whether this is a good idea or deal to take. I currently only have approx 70,000 QFF points.
If you are after the signup Bonus suggest you google for David Jones Amex, more points for lower fee and the card itself is good for supermarket/petrol payments. Not sure I would keep for longer than 1 year but signup bonus is probably as good as you get currently!

Or consider the Macquarie Platinum Visa. Its has 5 points per $ for the first $10,000 on supermarkets and fuel spend. It has a $200 signup. There was a free version which was 5 points for the first $5,000

If you are after the signup Bonus suggest you google for David Jones Amex, more points for lower fee and the card itself is good for supermarket/petrol payments. Not sure I would keep for longer than 1 year but signup bonus is probably as good as you get currently!

Hi Burmans.

I had a look but the David Jones Amex is only offering 11,250 points for $99 Fee?

David Jones - David Jones American Express Card

Yes, apparently the higher bonus ran out on Sunday, but I am reliably told there are regular offers for this, i.e. in each of Jan/Feb/Mar and now April this has appeared for a short period!

Great. Thanks I will look out for these.

The bonus is still 22,500 QFF if you go through the Amex website rather than the DJ one. I didn't see an end date for it in the fine print though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back