G'day, I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

derfo

G'day, I'm new here. :shock:
Just retired with family heading for west coast USA.
So having a passion for all things aeronautical I'm looking forward to visiting them and enjoying some of the great airports and airlines of the world. :D

JohnK

Veteran Member
Welcome to AFF derfo!

Hope you enjoy retirement and a great way to do it would be flying everywhere.

Grooba

Established Member
Welcome to AFF derfo. I'd normally say to new members a good idea is to free up a weekend and spend it searching/reading the forums but in your case it seems you have the time. Enjoy retirement!

BAM1748

Howdy, plenty of tips to be had on these pages. (and be warned, it can suck a lot of time! :D)

Matt

marki

Established Member
You will have a Platinum Lifestyle here on AFF and it just keeps upgrading....automatically

So having a passion for all things aeronautical I'm looking forward to visiting them and enjoying some of the great airports and airlines of the world. :D

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
Hi derfo,

Welcome to AFF. :cool:

derfo

Thanks all.

For Hvr - my choices seem to have narrowed to ANZ, CPA or SIN. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextcustomboxes