Gatwick BA Lounge | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Gatwick BA Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SF&

Does anyone know how good the Gatwick BA lounge is as I will be in Gatwick for a 6 transit is it worth going inot or heading out for a 4 hr trip around to a pub or two!!
It says it has an arrival lounge is it worth the visit?
PS I am platinum so is there a firts and business lounge their?
many thks for help.

NM

Flights
My Map
The BA First Class lounge at Gatwick is very nice and as good as any of the Heathrow lounges and generally less busy. They have JW Blue :D .

SF&

NM said:
The BA First Class lounge at Gatwick is very nice and as good as any of the Heathrow lounges and generally less busy. They have JW Blue :D .
JW bLue in th lounge excl
On F BA to bangkok enjoyed a few JW blues
Conisdering I am flying euro clas for 35 & 45 quid each way if i drink a bottle of blue between my father in law and me on the way to the rugby we are way in front!!
I think my mind has just been made up definately a flight from gatwick.

Cheers!!

Evan

Established Member
NM said:
Makes my Coke taste funny :D

simongr

Enthusiast
I know you are all probably above this ;) but what is the J l lounge like?

Tooner

Flights
My Map
NM said:
Just like the Terraces Lounges at Heathrow.
Except in one respect NM; I visited twice a few years ago, and no dragons - friendly as.

Good lounge overall, and a bit less frequented than T4 lounges IIRC.

ANstar

I much prefer the Gatwick terraces lounge. It is usually quieter, plus you can get a great view of the apron and all the aircraft.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Namik