Future seats in the air? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Future seats in the air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NM

Flights
My Map
at least there won't be any fighting over the arm rests!

markis10

Veteran Member
How would that work Markis? All they've done is turn one column of seats 180 degrees.
Have they? I note no recline, and you need to look at the pitch. It their not trying to fit more seats in there is little incentive for airlines.

here2go

Flights
My Map
Still waiting to see sleeping pods like in Japanese railway stations on 777s and bigger. Get a feed in the lounge before departure and sleep all the way. Evacuation may be tricky, along 5 year olds doing ninja impersonations from the top bunk.

docjames

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Apparently seatbelts, backrests arent required, and the crash rating of the foldable seat will be "interesting".

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Much cheaper to give everyone aenesthetic, pile them on top of each other and cram more in for the flight, dont need to feed them or water and wake them just in time for landing.

otchiman

The convertible seat looks alright. Those economy ones are just stupid and look like they would be really hard to get into and out of.

Shan Man

Much cheaper to give everyone aenesthetic, pile them on top of each other and cram more in for the flight, dont need to feed them or water and wake them just in time for landing.
"To make your flight as short as possible, our flight attendants are switching on the sleep regulator, which will regulate your sleeping during the flight."

thefifthelement-redmike-003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesc571