From the Mersey to the Mekong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drron

Veteran Member
Well already getting close to our next trip.Similiar to this time last year when the BKK airport fiasco and mrsdrron's accident prevented our Asian adventure.Mrsdrron will be travelling on a DAS13 which will get her to WP.Preserving funds means that I am on an Aaward.The basic trip is BNE-NRT-BKK-SYD-BNE.Adding into this is a BKK-REP-LPQ-BKK trip on Bangkok Airways/VN.
But first it is 3 weeks working in Latrobe,Tas.I will give a rundown on attractions,the food scene etc to hopefully give some hints to those travelling to Tassie.First of all I have to get there.Start out on sunday 4/10.
DJ1508.MCY-MEL.ETD 1135.ETA 1515.
Flying MCY-DPO means a connexion in MEL.The JQ flight had a 2 hour gap but they are often late out of MCY so I chose the earlier DJ flight.DJ have reduced their Sunshine Coast services so it is difficilt to get a cheap fare even booking 2-3 months out.So I am on a Corporate Flex fare.No worries,someone else is paying.
I go to OLCI at T-22 hours.Get an offer to upgrade to PE for $35(cant book it immediately as has to be an economy fare).Click the button and no availability.Ring up and i am told that PE is full.So on with OLCI.I am offered a choice of 11 seats-none of them aisle seats.So i choose the closest to front 4F.Now I am still going to have to pay for food and entertainment if i want it so for the future i will only be paying these fares if someone else is picking up the bill.So sorry Crazy Dave but DJ is losing my business.Also noted in the DJ email today MCY is not included in the upcoming sales.
As usual I get to the airport early.no problems with bag drop and it only weighs 17kg.Although there are 2 JQ and 2 DJ flights to MEL today the woman in front of me is going to MEL via SYD.Then time to have a cappucino with mrsdrron before going through security.3 of us go through early 1 by 1 before the call to gate is made and each of us is selected for a "random"explosives test.Time to start my light reading-history of the Liberian civil war.
next-flying to DPO.

DJ1508 MCY-MEL ETD-1135.ETD-1515.
Pushback-1133.Then have to wait for the incoming JQ flight.
Take off to south at 1141.
So now even though on the most expensive DJ Y fare you still would have to fork out for refreshments or entertainment.You do get free baggage thrown in saving you $10 but at $270 over next dearest fare.On board I notice that the overhead bins above PE are full of the safety gear or crew luggage so most PE pax have their carryons some rows behind their seat.
We do a quick left turn after takeoff and head out to sea on the north bank of the Maroochy River.Beautiful water colours,people out water skiing-last I'll see that for a while.Between the Maroochy mouth and Pt.Cartwright I see 2 pods of whales heading south.Fly parallel to Bribie,Redcliffe and BNE with a QF bird taking off.We then turn right and head inland.I do a spot of light reading-The Mask Of Anarchy.Some parts would be funny if it wasnt so terrible-eg General Butt Naked who led his troops into battle naked believing that would protect them from bullets.
This is enough to put me off to sleep for about 45 minutes-just as well as the young fellow in 4D is spitting into his cup every few minutes.Not his fault but doesnt make it any easier.At least he is quiet unlike his young siblings in 5E,F who wake me by continually kicking my seat then talking VERY loudly.At 1425 AEDST we fly over a QF plane-I guess heading to ADL.Shortly after we begin our slow decent into MEL.The country is at least looking greener than i remember.
Land 1454.At gate 1501.First bag of carousel at 1509.The last bags come out at 1522-yes drron wins again.Then take the walk to the QF terminal.now this will be my first time on a Crash 8 so i have my "Rex"jacket on-really large pockets that i can fit my phone,camera,books and a few extras in so my carryon will easy pass muster-so it doesnt get weighed.Through security and to the QP.
Thats next with flight to DPO.

So a couple of hours to kill in the QP.A couple of wines and on the computer before wandering over to see what snacks there are.Getting pretty boring selection doesnt seem to have changed for ages.No hot food even after 6pm.Oh well.So a little later i go and do some terminal walking-picking up some Krispy Kremes for brekkie-well that's my story.Then off to the Crash 8 gates.
QF2061.MEL-DPO.ETD-1915.ETA-2025.Seat4B.
Interesting to watch the antics at the gate.QF2086 to Midura is to leave at 1845.3 pax get to gate at 1846,then stragglers at 1848,1849,1852 and last at 1855-yet he still takes a couple of minutes for a last embrace with his woman before boarding.Boarding begins at 1907 and everyone on by 1912.but we sit there for half an hour waiting for paperwork.Fellow in 4A is getting agitated-turns out he is working with me for the next 2 weeks.On boarding I was the only one whose first name was not known by the FA.My colleague has been travelling this route regularly for 3 years.
Taxi-1944.Take off-1949.
On this flight you get a snack-apparently a 5 week rotation and the pate was last week.You also get wine.Land at 2049.Fortunately it is mild and not raining.I share a taxi to the Mersey with 4A and soon have my car and off to my little villa.
next-my time in Latrobe

Staying in a comfortable place and awoke Monday morning to notice out the kitchen window not a house to be seem just paddocks and horse.Very relaxing.I forgot how relaxed tasmanians are.got to work at 8am and no one around.Maybe they had forgotten to put their clocks forward yesterday.No-9am is going to be start time.Time to go into Devonport and do a bit of supermarket shopping,have lunch and then go out for the late afternoon.
In the evening I drove out to the Warrawee reserve and walked a little way up the river.At first there were other humans and dogs so wildlife was scarce.They left and several bird species were spotted.then as the sun sank below the horizon I noticed what i had hoped to see-a platypus mid stream.over the next half hour there were several other sightings with one fellow cruising along the bank oblivious to my presence.
In the last week I went out to Warrawee again.I was actually going to do the forest walk and see the wildflowers.Drove out to the end of the road and parked near the largest pond-this was a shale mining area until the 30s but rehabilitated by the local landcare group about 15 years ago.This is a very picturesque picnic area so i went down to the lake to take a photo when a platypus stuck his head up.I watched.he was heading down the bank coming up for about 30 seconds at a time.
So I walked quickly down the trail beside the Mersey river.Came to a fallen tree whose top was in the lake.I lay down behind the log and waited.About 5 minutes and the platypus came into view.The second time he came up he saw me and quickly dived so i thought it was over.No way-he seemed just as interested in me so I had a 30 minute interaction.At one point he surfaced about 4 feet away from me and rested against a log just watching me.Finally he got bored.
So to end some photos of the reserve and the little platypus-
october%202009%20041.JPG

october%202009%20040.JPG

october%202009%20039.JPG

october%202009%20035.JPG

october%202009%20030.JPG

More of the wildlife next.

It really is time to get back to this TR.Procrastination is one of my most admirable qualities.:shock:
This post is of my initial dining experiences.First i was really disappointed-last year whilst in Burnie we came to the Taste of devonport and had some lovely food from Glo Glos of latrobe.Sadly it is no more,a victim of the recession we didnt have.So unfortunately at night it will be into devonport if we want to go out.

Lunches-2 so far.First at Gilbert's cafe in the middle of town.A really friendly waitress who was very good at promoting the area pointing out to customers what there was in the district.Food was reasonable in quality and price.A very good cappucino..

Second was at the Axeman's hall of Fame cafe.A warm beef salad for $10.Unlike most places this was not mainly leaves with a little of the main ingredients but a nice lot of beef,sundried tomatoes and eggplant.Reccomended.

Next 2 dinners in Devonport.Now mrsdrron is joining me tonight so I took the opportunity of trying the 2 Indian restaurants as she is not into spicy food.First was Indian affair.Nice Madras curry but a little on the pricy side for your usual Indian restaurant-$19.50.A little turn off was that after ordering I noted the sign saying a 2% surcharge for credit cards.When paying I was primed for my little speech about it being nice but the surcharge means I wont be back-but then no surcharge!

Second was Renusha's Curry and pasta house.Food was not quite as good but they did ask how hot I wanted my curry-a really hot beef vindaloo-and they obliged.No surcharge here in the first place so got a Lamb rogan josh for the next night as a takeaway.Costs for curries-$10-12-so really a cheap eats and good value(as long as you like curry!).

Was going to explore more before mrsdrron arrived but went to hear the Federal Health minister who visited Latrobe today and a familiar face on the fellow who sat beside me-we were in the same med student group for 3 years in the 60s so there went my afternoon of exploring!

It is not always out to restaurants though.i do get to have some home cooking-even some of my own.One thing i enjoy about tassie is the variety of fresh food you can get.
I am fortunate as by working here I get accommodation with kitchen facilities so we can enjoy the available produce.Even now in what is really early spring there is a great deal of fresh food available.Seafood is the star for us this time.A short trip into East Devonport and Petuna seafoods where salmon and ocean trout are ~ $19 a kilo.Also other fish,scallops and octopus available.Stanley is a big octopus fishery so when you see it here op a menu on the North Coast it is likely to be very fresh.

Veggies are big at present.I love the variety of potatoes you can get here in Tassie.Peas-including sugar and snap are cheap as are leeks,onions,caulies and cabbages.Flavours are what veggies used to be.

So get to Farmers markets,watch out for local roadside stalls-it is well worth it.Cant wait until i come back in January and we can get fresh cherries and raspberries though.
Then there are things such as the cheeses-just up the road from Latrobe is Ashgrove cheeses-a great selection plus fresh creamy milk and a variety of products from other local suppliers.Great to find that here i could stock up on the produce from 41 degees south-fantastic hot smoked salmon and to die for salmon rillette.

So tip for today-if you can stay a little longer and stay a while in self catering accommadation-it really can be a treat.And staying in one spot is not a worry as distances are not great and virtually any where you stay will give you several choices of day trips.

So to a few of the day trips we did from Latrobe.One sunday we headed west,stopped at the Don markets-not large.For those train buffs or if you have children the Don railway is here and definitely worth a stop.Mrsdrron is no train buff so we keep heading west and turn inland past Fuschia Fantasy-though it is closed on sundays.We head to the Tasmanian Arboretrum-a work in progress where you decide how much you will pay for entrance.Lots of bush hens here and another place that advertises platypi.

Driving around the back roads is interesting with so many different crops plus at this time of year wildflowers.

We then head of on C132 to Wilmot-the whimsical letterboxes along this road are interesting.Also a scenic drive with a great lookout over Lake Barrington.
october%202009%20250.JPG

october%202009%20251.JPG

Driving into Wilmot and pulling up outside the general store makes you incredulous that this is where the first G J Coles store was.
october%202009%20252.JPG

Then it was C133 and B15 south to Nietta and Leven canyon.Just a short walk from the car park to an impressive lookout.If you are fit you can walk to the bottom(or drive then walk up the river).
october%202009%20255.JPG

october%202009%20258.JPG

We then backtrack and take C125 to Gunn's Plains passing Preston falls.Here there are the caves or there is nearby Wings Wildlife Park-always something to do in Tassie.But it is just after 2 and we are hungry so we head to Penguin and Wild Cafe for a late lunch-a very popular spot on sundays but getting here late means tables are again available.Again a magnificent meal.I had the spicy calamari(not hot) then the Vietnamese beef salad that was awesome.Mrsdrron had the chicken and prawn wontons(exceptional) and the scallop,prawn and salmon risotto which was wonderful.For dessert she had the Manhattan style cheesecake with blackforest icecream.The cheesecake was moist,tasty and better than anything we had had in Manhattan.I had the orange panacotta with blood orange compote and a cream and chocolate mille-feuille-WOW!Now this is not a cheap eats but it is great food.

Whilst lunching we heard this loud rumbling and thought a train was coming-no just the Ulysses fellows arriving for a drink at the Penguin pub.We then drove back along the coast road to Ulverstone-great views but unfortunately we saw a penguin as road kill.
Hopefully i will finish this TR without further procrastination.

Drove out on the Railton road after lunch one day to the Henry Somerset conservation area.This is listed as having 42 species of australian orchids with flowering October to December.As I got out of the car I witnessed an eagle swooping and carrying off a mouse sized animal.When walking through the area there was a profusion of colours from the wildflowers but no orchids.
october%202009%20001.JPG

october%202009%20003-1.JPG

The circular trail comes close to a commercial plantation at one point and on a whim I headed down a path leading to the plantation.Was rewarded with a profusion of Diuris
october%202009%20007.JPG

october%202009%20015.JPG

and Caladenia orchids.
october%202009%20012.JPG

So i was happy.
One night I went to Lillicoe just west of Devonport.As dusk fell large numbers of Shearwater flew back from their days feeding.Then a Pademelon appeared before the stars of the show-the little penguins.Now this is not Phillip Island or Bicheno and I saw 8 penguins.However you are up close and it is free!A volunteer is there to answer your questions.

Just a note on a few more restaurants in Latrobe/Devonport area.
Anvers Chocolates.Open for brekkie and lunch.Nice food.A little expensive.this time i had their beef and vegetable pie which was quite tasty.
The Cherry shed.Another lunch place in Latrobe but known for its cherries and raspberries in season-cant wait to get back.They have only recently opened the restaurant section and it was very good.Once again i had the beef pie-this time with cherries-it was very good and I voted it the best pie i had on this trip.Mrsdrron had garlic scallops which she pronounced very good.Wine by the glass.Not expensive.
My pie after being attacked-
october%202009%20017.JPG

Also in Latrobe had lunch at Bicci Blue Bakehouse-a favourite of the locals.Pies,quiches etc.Quick and simple.
For dinners it really was into devonport.First was Danneborgs-a steakhouse.My rump was tough.Mrsdrron had prawns plus scallops-OK seafood but drowned in a white sauce with garlic over dry overcooked rice.The Creme Caramel however was very nice.
Another night went to Ulverstone as the only Thai restaurant in the area-Thai Delight.Well it is Thai jim but not as I know it.If you want to go Asian and eat bland food that tastes like an Aussie meal this is the place to go.Also cash only.Definitely not reccomended.
Twist.Takes DC and Amex,no surchsarge.The best restaurant we found in Devonport.Good food presented well.A little expensive but not terrible.The first lunch I had a chicken and prawn risotto and mrsdrron had the salt and pepper squid-perfect.I went back for dinner on wednesday after mrsdrron had flown home and had the vietnamese beef salad-
october%202009%20007.JPG

and then the wallaby fillet-
october%202009%20008.JPG

Both were very good and with a glass of 42 degrees pinot noir came to $54.
Other places in Devonport-Mezza lounge-reasonable mediterranean food,OK for lunch.Sharkies-tries to be a bit upmarket fish and chips but doesnt quite get it right.But reasonable value.
Next a few last thoughts on Tassie and back home ready for Asia.

Another day trip we did was to Burnie/Table cape for the Rhododendron Gardens and tulip festival.Just a few photos-
october%202009%20171.JPG

october%202009%20184.JPG

AD-october%202009%20010.JPG

AD-october%202009%20059.JPG

AD-october%202009%20077.JPG

AD-october%202009%20110.JPG

So used up my pics quota.

On this trip we once again had lunch at the Hellyer distillery in Burnie-very good value.I had the beef pie with whisky,mrsdrron the lamb shanks and we shared an awesome chocolate cake-
october%202009%20167.JPG

october%202009%20168.JPG

october%202009%20169.JPG

After lunch we went next door and picked up some very cheap cheeses at the Lactos factory.Also some to die for beetroot relish.

Also in Devonport is the DriGlo factory plus outlet-we stocked up on towels etc-Country Road,DJs plus several other brands,various hotels etc.Really good value.
A word of warning though-Tassie drivers can be quite dangerous especially if you have foreign ie NSW,QLD plates.They will invariably speed up to cut you off as a mad idiot did on my second last day,beating me to the round about,doing a full 360 as it was raining,floored it and went straight off the road.
Anyway back to flight mode.I start my trip back to the sunny coast on QF2052-ETD 1000.Get there an hour before and have ample time for a spot of brekkie at the famous DPO QP.
october%202009%20001.JPG

As you can see jam packed-well 2 other pax eventually turned up.There was a fridge with juices,soft drinks,water,cheeses and on the bench-Smiths chips,cakes,muesli bars and biscuits.
Boarding 0940.I am in 4B,no one in front of me.Doors close 0949,taxi 0951 and take off to SW at 0954.Latrobe on the left,bass straight to the right.Very quickly a sharp right turn and a great view of the coast to Table Cape.Only scattered clouds.Come in over the eastern side of the Bat so have a great view of bayside suburbs and Melbourne CBD.
ETA 1115,Actual-land 1049,deplane 1055.Of course it is through security before you go into terminal.
Next the JQ MEL run around.

Your photos of both the food and flowers look amazing - very tempted to check them out personally on a Tassie trip.

Very much looking forward to hearing about the Mekong! :)

Once through security I headed for the QP.I have experienced the JQ MEL shambles before and wanted to avoid it if possible.I asked at the desk if they could get my luggage held-no go as I thought so out to the carousels.Pick up my baggage and go to JQ checkin-I know I can not get rid of my bag but ask if she can allocate a seat-business attire,travelling alone and I am allocated an exit row seat-13C.Still over 2 hours before I can checkin.The baggage storage I read about is expensive so I find a quiet spot in the international terminal where i can sit and access my wifi.Then a snack before going back to the JQ line.
Well checkin opens at 1230.I join the line 1215 and finally get to drop my bag at 1325.Really helps when a huge line and 2 staff go for lunch break and not replaced.:rolleyes:
Back to QP-as i thought not much on offer but i quaff a couple of glasses of Tim adams Semillion-I like this drop.Soon time to go to gate.
JQ796.MEL-MCY.ETD-1530.Pushback 1555.
However middle seat is vacant so i stretch out and soon asleep.Unfortunately soon the little screamers in rows 14,16 start up and keep going until we land.Despite the late start we get into MCY on time.As has become the norm for me on JQ my bag is the last to appear on the carousel-payback for the exit row seat.
That night we go to the new Greek restaurant in Mooloolaba in Brisbane road.Really tough lamb and not reccomended.So for Sunday lunch to our favourite Japanese restaurant in Maroochydore-Stillwater.Fantastic,the salmon sashimi is melt in your mouth good.
Now already for an early start on Monday with the BNE-NRT sector.With me on an Aaward-AA could give me this flight,QF couldn't even using mrsdrron's account when SG at the time.

Ah the plan is working.Get ready for some more food pics:D
Monday and an early start.with 2 Type A personalities you cant be late.A 0430 start with Little Mountain limos.Have the quickest run to BNE that we have ever had.Literally no traffic.Arrive at 0515.Still 30 minutes to check in opening.No coffee place open.First to checkin-me on JL762,mrsdrron on QF389!Both cases 11.1kg-another record!
Light breakfast in lounge as we know lunch will be served soon after take off.After a little internetting take our usual slow stroll to the gate.
JL762.BNE-NRT.ETD-0850.ETA-1710.B763-regioal seating.
Last pax on 0838.Pushback-0840.Take off 0852.We are in 1A,C-not the best-limited leg room and overhead space.
Soon have a great view of the Sunny Coast out to the right.later some great views of the GBR-
AD-Asia%20november%202009%20002.JPG

AD-Asia%20november%202009%20009.JPG

If you like looking out the window an A seat is the go on this sector.Lunch served at 0950-turns out this might be the last time on this sector.My Japanese meal is very good-
Asia-November%202009%20001.JPG

The Zensai are roasted duck breast,grilled fresh salmon roulade,marinated prawn skewer,japanese egg omelette and poached scallop with egg yolk sauce.Shiizakana-beef tataki style-great.Kobachi-cold soba noodles.Daimomono-simmered fillet of snapper with radish soy sauce-fantastic.Served with steamed rice,pickles and miso soup.Washed down by an Abbaye des Fontenay 2005 Les Truites Macon Villages.
A special japanese dessert-a japanese style citrus cheesecake-
Asia-November%202009%20005.JPG

Nothing on the movie list so a fitful post prandial nap before taking out my light reading-Vol 6 of Churchill's memoirs of WW2.The FA's let me now taste the other wines-A Katnook Sav Blanc and a French red-Max Mercurey Vigne de Domaine 2004.An unusual Pinot noir but easy drinking.A marked contrastr to the Tassie Pinots I have been drinking recently.
later served a snack-ham and cheese croissant with potato salad,fresh fruit then a very rich chocolate ice cream.Asd we are eating great views of Iwo Jima to the right.Washed this down with the Spanish red A 2005 Miguel torres Syrah-lots of tannin but still easy drinking.
The flight had been uneventful until an hour to go when Captain honda announced the weather was terrible at NRT and in 15 minutes he would be turning on the seat belt signs-mad scramble for the loos.Fortunately J was only~50% full.Talking to the purser it appeared a typhoon was over NRT.
When the seat belt sign came on the captain announced a 20 minute holding pattern due to congestion at NRT.At 1710 we were on final approach.We were buffeted by the wind.From the nose camera it appeared we were too high.As we approached the strip the pilots hit full power and up we went.The Captain said because of an altitude warning.
1735 and on our second approach.Turbulence was worse,great difficulty keeping it on line and as we approached a sudden huge gust and we were pushed way to the right so our second go around.
1750 and third attempt-again strong winds but we get down.Incredible shuddering as pilot braked on runway.Pulled it up to applause.At gate 1815 at annex so shuttle to terminal and straight through immigration and customs-our bags were first to appear as we walked to the carousel.
We were going to try the NEX this time but with the typhoon the Airport Limo to the door is the better bet.Bus leaves 1850,At Conrad 2020 so miss the lounge for our first night.
Conrad next

The Frequent Flyer Concierge team takes the hard work out of finding reward seat availability. Using their expert knowledge and specialised tools, they'll help you book a great trip that maximises the value for your points.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Forgot to mention in the last post that whilst waiting to deplane I had another chat with the purser-was told if we hadn't made it down on the third attempt we would have been diverted to Haneda-but then told if that happened we were stuck on the plane until the weather improved at NRT-so just as well for Capt.Honda.
I will do a review of the Conrad and our meals at the two 1 hat Michelin restaurants there-Gordon Ramsay and China Blue.We were on a GLONP7 award using up my hhonors points.No problems and given a room on the executive floor-though no differences in rooms at all no matter what floor you are on.We were given a City view room though would have preferred the Bay view.Mrsdrron described the rooms and hallway as looking like they were by the architect of the Novotel at HKG with everything on a larger scale.
On our first morning we wandered behind the Conrad to the Hamarikyu Gardens and then down to the Tsujki fish markets for some not so memorable sushi for lunch.The Gardens cost Y300 to enter or Y500 if you wanted to do the tea ceremony.We just love Japanese Gardens so some pics-
Asia-November%202009%20017.JPG

Looking back to the Conrad.
AD-Asia%20november%202009%20030.JPG

Asia-November%202009%20013.JPG

The effects dont come easy.
Asia-November%202009%20026.JPG

The roots of a Wisteria.
AD-Asia%20november%202009%20026.JPG

And the ducks are chasing the cat away.
Asia-November%202009%20031.JPG

The tea house.Next more pics.

Some remarkable trees here-
AD-Asia%20november%202009%20039.JPG

Asia-November%202009%20056.JPG

And the ways they train them.
But the star is a 300year old pine-
Asia-November%202009%20064.JPG

AD-Asia%20november%202009%20043.JPG

But in fact this picture is of just one branch-
Asia-November%202009%20066.JPG

Asia-November%202009%20068.JPG

After lunch it was back for my nanny nap followed by some afternoon tea in the exec lounge.Then a walk to Shinbashi station for some fruit from the fine food hall to supplement the exec lounge snacks for dinner.Then another walk for a look at the Ginza at night-very convenient to the Conrad.
Next-more of Tokyo.

My report on the Conrad is here-
http://www.frequentflyer.com.au/community/hotel-experiences-and-reviews/conrad-tokyo-21358.html
All around Tokyo at the end of October were chrysthanthemums.Quite incredible-
Asia-November%202009%20083.JPG

AD-Asia%20november%202009%20062.JPG

Asia-November%202009%20091.JPG

AD-Asia%20november%202009%20079.JPG

And this fellow is cleaning each individual petal with a cotton bud-
Asia-November%202009%20169.JPG

On the Wednesday we walked out the front of the Conrad and caught the automated train on the Yurikamome line to Odaiba-shopping,museums,fun parks etc.But a minor disaster when we found the 100 yen shop had closed down!Some strange sites here-
Asia-November%202009%20077.JPG

Now haven't I seen this before?
So here we go to the Shell museum(as in oil),Toyota history museum and the Maritime museum.We passed on the Onsen theme park.Also a giant ferris wheel if thats your thing.Also you can watch planes taking off from HND.
Catch the train back to Shimbashi station and buy some fruit.Mrsdrron is partial to Isabella grapes and they are in season now.then a slow stroll back to the Conrad for our pre happy hour nanny nap.We were going to go out for suikiyaki but the snacks tonight were excellent especially the foie gras with fresh fig.
Next more of Tokyo in particular Asakusa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back