Free wifi at Syd Dom - Virgin side

Discussion in 'Virgin Australia Velocity' started by AustraliaPoochie, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. AustraliaPoochie

AustraliaPoochie Established Member

They don't have free wifi in the Virgin terminal do they, no access to the Lounge.
    Yes, am a member of VR.

2. Dom Fortey

Dom Fortey Intern

Mar 29, 2011
    BNE
    I was passing thru SYD on Sunday and the T2 free wifi has now been extend down to the Virgin pier, previously it only used to work in the food court and the Jetstar pier.

Dom,

3. here2go

here2go Active Member

Mar 11, 2012
    CBR
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    It usually works down the Virgin end. Not always though.

4. AustraliaPoochie

AustraliaPoochie Established Member

Thanks to the both of you.Just need to open up ipod to get QR code to get on plane. Have pocket wifi device but a pain to turn on and then off the pocket wifi on getting onto aerobridge. All sectors are domestic.Have checked in, have QR code stored in home screen of ipod.Why doesnt the Velocity Global Wallet cum VAFF card doesnt have lines like QantasCash I dont know.Even on credit cards, the band where data is stored is now passe.Everything is chip. Why not the VAFF check in process be on the chip...Anyway, I will leave off the moans.