Flying Like A Boss | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Flying Like A Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

codash1099

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
My own personal favourites :mrgreen:

"Only use Frequent Flyer miles for upgrades or international flights. Using 60,000 miles to get to Philly is like throwing a bag of kittens in a river"

"Louis Vuitton in Economy class. No matter how you look at it, your priorities are screwed up."

JohnK

Veteran Member
"If you get stuck with a middle seat, take the next flight. "

RAM

Established Member
Flights
My Map
When I'm sitting in my (work paid for) J seat and it's during normal work hours, I tend to be very productive without all the usual distractions.
Right track but one stop too early - it gives you the ability to think. Something that is all too rare with a large desk in front of you.

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
I love how working on a plane is one of the biggest taboo on AFF. Is it OK to work at home? In a hotel room? In a lounge?

I don't mind at all people watching movies in a plane, even though they could use that precious time to think. :p

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

boomy

Awesome article!
"Don't fly an airline where your checked bags might cost more then your seat".
"Never drive yourself to the airport when your flight is over two hours. Odds are, you'll be getting off the return flight smashed".
And my personal favourite:
"The best way to know if a girl is marriage material is if she brings a hair dryer in her suitcase. You know she's never seen the inside of a Four Seasons". LOL

RAM

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I love how working on a plane is one of the biggest taboo on AFF. Is it OK to work at home? In a hotel room? In a lounge?

I don't mind at all people watching movies in a plane, even though they could use that precious time to think. :p
I didn't say what you had to think about did I?

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map

I work on a plane. I think the taboo is if you recline when working on a plane. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Becklez