FlyDubai incident 30/9

An interesting article by Dave Evans (QF32) in today's Age newspaper about coughpit security. I'm reading it via my Libraries app.

If allowed I can copy and paste a screen shot of it here, but I'm unsure as to the readability of it due to screen grabs being lo-res.
 
And on the radio a chap Neil Hansford had views about how pilots are assesed for fitness for duty. I don't know the guy so I don't know what his background is.

He's alleging that smaller airlines don't have the same checks and balances as the likes of Qantas, BA or other mainline airlines do.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top