Flybuys Targeted Bonus Promotions | Page 241 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Flybuys Targeted Bonus Promotions

exceladdict

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Same but 20/10k for 180/130
Chose not to activate. Need that target to drop.

• Agree
Reactions: VPS

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Good to see the variable offer. Do you have to choose at the start or will your spend dictate which one you get?

Aus ATC

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
An interesting proposition - spend $357 to get $600 Fly Buys dollars. I don't need a new phone service but worth considering. Received by Mrs Aus ATC and appears to include targeted links - but the T+C appear to be available to anyone.

1594288445034.png

NoName

Established Member
An interesting proposition - spend $357 to get $600 Fly Buys dollars. I don't need a new phone service but worth considering. Received by Mrs Aus ATC and appears to include targeted links - but the T+C appear to be available to anyone.

View attachment 222104

I got this also and read it as you need to get a phone with it to get the 120k pts. Cheapest phone I could find was $10 per month over 36 months so you’re looking at another $360. Could probably get most of that back by selling the phone unopened.

I’m considering this but seems perhaps a little marginal.

Aus ATC

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
I got this also and read it as you need to get a phone with it to get the 120k pts.
Thanks - well noted. Plan only is 60k points ($300) - and I don't really need a new phone (at least not one locked to Optus).

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Spend $20 at Liquorland and get 1500 bonus flybuys as long as I make a purchase at Coles on the same day.

GSP

Spend $20 at Liquorland and get 1500 bonus flybuys as long as I make a purchase at Coles on the same day.
I received this offer on only 1 flybuys account. Just happens to be the one that is now in week 2 of a 4 * $50 spend for 10k points. If I can find something close to $20 that is good value at Liquorland, that could be worth a go.

marty_gc

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
I haven't noticed that, but over the past 4 months, I've seen a significant increase in the failure of First Choice Liquor promotion payments requiring many follow ups (i.e following up 7+ weeks after purchase). This has happened on multiple accounts on a number of occasions. Spreadsheets are a necessity here..
Have started to notice similar happening with First Choice transactions also. Do they give you grief as there is nowhere on the transaction to show you added the bonus code?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRD146