Flat Beds in BA on UK / US flights ? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Flat Beds in BA on UK / US flights ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaccav

Can anyone tell me if BA has flat beds in business class on all its flights from the US to the UK. In particular, I have flight BA2192 from Dallas to London Gatwick on April 5th. I wanted to check that it had flat beds in business class before I confirmed and took it.

BA's website seems to indicate that there ARE flat beds but I wanted to be sure before going ahead.

Many thanks,

vaccav

NM

Flights
My Map
The BA flights operated to/from Gatwick were the last to get the New Club World istalled. However, this was completed some years ago and all long-haul international aircraft in the BA fleet now have New Club World installed.

This is the reason I used to avoid using BA between DFW and LGW and used to instead route via LAX, SFO, ORD or JFK and into LHR. But no longer the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Homer