Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

First Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTraveller

Hello everyone,

My name is Chloe I am an American (mainland) living in Sydney, Australia and have been for the majority of my life.

I absolutely love travelling and have mainly been to America to visit family but this year I will be doing a more around the world trip which will be really exciting.

Hoping to get a good understanding of how things work around here and make some new friends :eek:. Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

robd

Established Member
Welcome and happy flying ChloeRachelAllenLozelle. That's a long name :)

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Hello everyone,

My name is Chloe I am an American (mainland) living in Sydney, Australia and have been for the majority of my life.

I absolutely love travelling and have mainly been to America to visit family but this year I will be doing a more around the world trip which will be really exciting.

Hoping to get a good understanding of how things work around here and make some new friends :eek:. Enjoy the rest of your day/night.
Hi ChloeRachelAllenLozelle,

Welcome to AFF. :cool: :D

JohnK

Veteran Member
Welcome to AFF ChloeRachelAllenLozelle!

You have been living in Sydney for the majority of your life and you are still American?

TheTraveller

Welcome to AFF ChloeRachelAllenLozelle!

You have been living in Sydney for the majority of your life and you are still American?
Thank you indeed I am American I moved to Australia when I was very small so I wouldn't have much of a recollection of much over there.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Thank you indeed I am American I moved to Australia when I was very small so I wouldn't have much of a recollection of much over there.
I should rephrase my question and please don't take it the wrong way. Curiosity gets the better of me.

You have been living in Sydney for the majority of your life and you still consider yourself an American? :confused:

TomVexille

Enthusiast
I should rephrase my question and please don't take it the wrong way. Curiosity gets the better of me.

You have been living in Sydney for the majority of your life and you still consider yourself an American? :confused:
Well she will have American Citizenship and is therefore American.

TheTraveller

Oh no not at all your definitely not offending me at all I just didn't want to confuse everyone *blush*.

I definitely still consider myself American even though I have been here for what seems my whole life but Sydney would be my second home I love everything about it.

Batesy

Welcome aboard Chloe, AFF will change your flying forever. I'm Sydney based too and when I discovered this gem of a community in 2004 my flying habits and cabins changed for the better.

TheTraveller

Welcome aboard Chloe, AFF will change your flying forever. I'm Sydney based too and when I discovered this gem of a community in 2004 my flying habits and cabins changed for the better.
Thank you Batesy ^.^ I'm definitely looking forward to learning more from you all and doing lots of adventures thanks to the community and the help.

D

Deleted member

I have lived in Australia for the majority of my life, and I'm not an australian either :)

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louie-m