First Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTraveller

Hello everyone,

My name is Chloe I am an American (mainland) living in Sydney, Australia and have been for the majority of my life.

I absolutely love travelling and have mainly been to America to visit family but this year I will be doing a more around the world trip which will be really exciting.

Hoping to get a good understanding of how things work around here and make some new friends :eek:. Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

robd

Established Member
Welcome and happy flying ChloeRachelAllenLozelle. That's a long name :)

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
Hello everyone,

My name is Chloe I am an American (mainland) living in Sydney, Australia and have been for the majority of my life.

I absolutely love travelling and have mainly been to America to visit family but this year I will be doing a more around the world trip which will be really exciting.

Hoping to get a good understanding of how things work around here and make some new friends :eek:. Enjoy the rest of your day/night.
Hi ChloeRachelAllenLozelle,

Welcome to AFF. :cool: :D

JohnK

Veteran Member
Welcome to AFF ChloeRachelAllenLozelle!

You have been living in Sydney for the majority of your life and you are still American?

TheTraveller

Welcome to AFF ChloeRachelAllenLozelle!

You have been living in Sydney for the majority of your life and you are still American?

Thank you indeed I am American I moved to Australia when I was very small so I wouldn't have much of a recollection of much over there.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Thank you indeed I am American I moved to Australia when I was very small so I wouldn't have much of a recollection of much over there.
I should rephrase my question and please don't take it the wrong way. Curiosity gets the better of me.

You have been living in Sydney for the majority of your life and you still consider yourself an American? :confused:

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Solutions
I should rephrase my question and please don't take it the wrong way. Curiosity gets the better of me.

You have been living in Sydney for the majority of your life and you still consider yourself an American? :confused:

Well she will have American Citizenship and is therefore American.

TheTraveller

Oh no not at all your definitely not offending me at all I just didn't want to confuse everyone *blush*.

I definitely still consider myself American even though I have been here for what seems my whole life but Sydney would be my second home I love everything about it.

Batesy

Welcome aboard Chloe, AFF will change your flying forever. I'm Sydney based too and when I discovered this gem of a community in 2004 my flying habits and cabins changed for the better.

TheTraveller

Welcome aboard Chloe, AFF will change your flying forever. I'm Sydney based too and when I discovered this gem of a community in 2004 my flying habits and cabins changed for the better.

Thank you Batesy ^.^ I'm definitely looking forward to learning more from you all and doing lots of adventures thanks to the community and the help.

D

Deleted member

I have lived in Australia for the majority of my life, and I'm not an australian either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users