PayRewardsFinder
Newbie
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2026
- Posts
- 1
Hi everyone,
I'm interested to hear how other members go about finding international Business Class and First Class reward seats, particularly when using points accumulated through programs such as pay.com.au's PayRewards.
One of the biggest frustrations seems to be having a healthy points balance but then spending hours searching different airline websites, comparing loyalty programs and trying to work out where reward seats are actually available.
I've been working on an independent project called PayRewards Finder, aimed at making this process easier. We're still in the development and testing stage, and I'm particularly interested in understanding the challenges experienced frequent flyers face.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on a few things:
I'm not affiliated with pay.com.au, and this isn't an official pay.com.au product.
I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions from those who have been navigating reward bookings for years.
Thanks, and looking forward to the discussion!
I'm interested to hear how other members go about finding international Business Class and First Class reward seats, particularly when using points accumulated through programs such as pay.com.au's PayRewards.
One of the biggest frustrations seems to be having a healthy points balance but then spending hours searching different airline websites, comparing loyalty programs and trying to work out where reward seats are actually available.
I've been working on an independent project called PayRewards Finder, aimed at making this process easier. We're still in the development and testing stage, and I'm particularly interested in understanding the challenges experienced frequent flyers face.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on a few things:
- Which airline loyalty programs do you find offer the best Business Class reward availability?
- Do you use tools such as Seats.aero, AwardTool or other reward-seat search platforms?
- What's your biggest frustration when searching for premium reward seats?
- Would having multiple airline reward programs searchable in one place genuinely make a difference?
I'm not affiliated with pay.com.au, and this isn't an official pay.com.au product.
I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions from those who have been navigating reward bookings for years.
Thanks, and looking forward to the discussion!
