FINALLY! - Citi launching Citi Prestige with Visa Infinite | Page 66 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

FINALLY! - Citi launching Citi Prestige with Visa Infinite

cove

AFF Supporter
Citi phoned for me on Mrscove’s mobile. We were in a tunnel on our way to Heathrow so Monday would work better.

carls888

Is the Citi Prestige still granting Hilton Gold with the card? The free brekky may sway some USA bookings I have to make this week, but I can't find it on their site.
Thanks.

albyd

AFF Supporter
I’m not surprised given Citi stopped issuing Hilton cards overseas and removed Hilton as a points transfer partner for their reward programs some time ago.

I think only Amex in Australia offers Hilton status on Platinum card now that Macquarie is no longer issuing Hilton cards.

edman

Does anyone know what new cards being issued are made of? My current one is the black plastic with the globe on the front, they are **** cards. Been replaced once and started peeling within a month. I was speaking with the call centre but the person I spoke with blabbed on for a full minute before admitting she had no idea and would have to ask, and I don't have faith in their answer

toml

I don't know what they're made of, but mine have been the same - peeling after minimal use. I'm about to cancel my Prestige - it's been devalued and reduced beyond its usefulness now.

The Analyst

Just got my Citi Prestige approved. Self employed and very irregular income. Surprised I got it.

The Analyst

Thanks. Is it really that bad now?

Just going to keep it for couple of years. Lots of travelling this year. Worked out to be the better for me.

Cruiser Elite

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Thanks. Is it really that bad now?

Just going to keep it for couple of years. Lots of travelling this year. Worked out to be the better for me.
Both the Ette and myself both keep ours - benefits as I see it are 2 x Airport transfers plus the biggie stay 4 pay 3 on hotel bookings - will save us combined in excess A$3K this year - as for pts earn as much value as titts on a bull

The Analyst

Both the Ette and myself both keep ours - benefits as I see it are 2 x Airport transfers plus the biggie stay 4 pay 3 on hotel bookings - will save us combined in excess A$3K this year - as for pts earn as much value as titts on a bull
Thanks Cruiser. $3k? That is amazing. I will probably just get $1.2k value out of it first year.

Actually do you know if supplementary cardholders has any special benefits? In US, i know they could add them as Authorized Users. Don't think we can do it in Aus.

DIVIC

Yes, the supplementary holder can actually use the airport transfers. I am a supp to my husbands card, and
can use the transfers. I find the free night when booking four nights is sometimes not good value, as you can book hotels with a coupon code that gives you 16% off.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happydas