Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

F/OWE lounge LHR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isochronous

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Am flying out on the 6.20pm CX HKG-LHR service in Y soon. I understand this departs T3 so my options are BA Galleries F, CX F, or AA Flagship. Presumably BA F is the best?

Also I note that the only spa option is with BA in T5. Is it possible to get over to T5 and if so, is it worth it? Would I have a chance of getting a walk up appointment?

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Am flying out on the 6.20pm CX HKG-LHR service in Y soon. I understand this departs T3 so my options are BA Galleries F, CX F, or AA Flagship. Presumably BA F is the best?

Also I note that the only spa option is with BA in T5. Is it possible to get over to T5 and if so, is it worth it? Would I have a chance of getting a walk up appointment?
I presume that your flight is LHR-HKG. BA F is the best IMHO.
You will not be able to go to T5 unless you have a flight which departs from there.
There is a paid Spa option upstairs from the BA F Lounge at the No1 Traveller Lounge - this is the Spa that QF uses for it's F pax. It is not worth the time or money.

pagingjoan

Established Member
<Snip> There is a paid Spa option upstairs from the BA F Lounge at the No1 Traveller Lounge - this is the Spa that QF uses for it's F pax. It is not worth the time or money.
Plus one on that assessment - unless you really long for the experience of being a total inconvenience to the spa staff, in which case, give it a shot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carsonjohn404