Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

expierences on JQ81 16/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjradloff76

i was in 4C and i couldnt even recline my seat because the idiot behind me kissed the back of my seat all the way snoring!

didnt want to recline because he looked rough.

gotta love cheap seats and even cheaper people yeh

JQ426 from SYdney to goldy was full and i was in 4A that was fun (10 april 2014) 4C was a chatterbox with 4B

cheers

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

prozac

Established Member
Hi cjradloff and welcome to AFF. You should say hi over on the "Introductions" thread. Just a thought, mostly people use the forum for advice, asking it and giving it. If you want to just put it out there for a natter it might be best to use twitter/facebook for that. Have a read and you'll get a feel for how it works here.

See you over on Introductions - Introductions

wingspan

Hi cjradloff and welcome to AFF. You should say hi over on the "Introductions" thread. Just a thought, mostly people use the forum for advice, asking it and giving it. If you want to just put it out there for a natter it might be best to use twitter/facebook for that. Have a read and you'll get a feel for how it works here.

See you over on Introductions - Introductions
Don't worry too much cjradloff - people natter here all the time but this is probably best for the Trip Report board :)

JohnK

Veteran Member
You win some, you lose some.

If we all go our way in the air there wouldn't be many people flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Traveling_Side