Euros in Australia - has anyone here used Hai Ha currency exchange?

I only use a fee-free debit card these days for overseas cash... the rates posted by Hai Ha look relatively poor by comparison (about 2.5% loss to the customer).

Any way you have time to apply for a Citi card before you go?

I need a pile of Euro notes for my trip to Europe soon Foreign Exchange - Hai Ha Money Transfer
Excuse my prying, but why would anyone want a pile of Euro notes, when there are so many better alternatives?

As suggested by MEL_Traveller above, you'll get better rates by using a fee-free credit card (I have Bankwest platinum mastercard) and getting cash withdrawals in Europe if you really need cash.

I walked around Sydney yesterday in search of currency converters $A to Euros. My last o/s trip was early 2020. Most of the currency converters I used in 2020 have closed. I finally found one at the top of hunter street at George Street Sydney . Good rates and crisp notes. Just pocket money so that we do not have to rush to get to an ATM upon arrival.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back