Enthusiast
Solutions
Interesting. I've had it.on my phone but not my laptop

Steady

Solutions
Problems here as well, some threads were displaying abnormally as well

CaptainCurtis

Solutions
Had the same yesterday on laptop. No problem though when I went into an incognito browser and logged in there.

docjames

Qantas
Platinum
Had on wifi network, ok on cellular. On ipad (safari).

support

Established Member
Administrator
Solutions
This is a recent change in our firewall settings and happens because Cloudflare believes you have violated a firewall rule. If the issue persists we will look into it a bit more, but it seems only sporadic right now.

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

cambriamarsh

Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Red
This is a recent change in our firewall settings and happens because Cloudflare believes you have violated a firewall rule. If the issue persists we will look into it a bit more, but it seems only sporadic right now.
Also found here yesterday on Apple 12 mobile but not laptop. Cleared itself in an hour or so

I love to travel

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Same here. Also having difficulty posting occasionally.

Edit took 2 goes to post this.

support

Established Member
Administrator
Solutions
We have implemented a challenge (reCAPTCHA – image identification), while we continue to work on how to stop accidentally blocking legitimate traffic. The rules are in place to stop bots and spam, without which we would be inundated. We just need to get the balance.

Flashback

Enthusiast
No issues accessing from Liberia on laptop or phone (no difference in provider for me though as they're both the same upstream connection).

qaz

Established Member
In the last two days I have had problems loading AFF on my computer but not my phone. Error 1020 from cloudfare. View attachment 259760
same - last night and this morning Cloudflare blocked my nbn connection, allowed my mobile network before than blocking that as well - using private/incognito browsing or entering via Google didn't always help

We have implemented a challenge (reCAPTCHA – image identification), while we continue to work on how to stop accidentally blocking legitimate traffic. The rules are in place to stop bots and spam, without which we would be inundated. We just need to get the balance.
yes, good move, hope it works

drron

Veteran Member
Solutions
Well today a screen popped up from Cloudfare but with a difference.Had to do a Caotcha and prove I was human then toAFF so not a prolonged disruption.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast