[Email offer] Double your reward points for one month only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly

Intern
Did anyone else get this email offer from Citibank? Possibly targeted?

It's time to double your reward points

Use your Citibank Rewards Credit Card between 15 November to 15 December 2012 and during this period we will double your points until you reach 20,000 points.
spacer.gif
Turn your everyday purchases, like groceries, petrol or even train tickets, into something to get excited about. Every little bit counts so you can start rewarding yourself faster. This promotion applies only to the standard earn rate and excludes bonus points awarded due to spend internationally and at Bonus Partners.

T&C:
1. Promotion applies to retail purchases, excluding all International transactions, made with your Citibank Rewards Credit Card during the 15 November to 15 December 2012 Promotion Period and excludes refunds, balance transfers, cash advances and other special promotions. Offer is open to the addressee only. Visit citibank.com.au/bonuspartners to view current bonus partners. Offer is limited to earning a total (base points plus double points offer) of 20,000 Reward points which will be credited to your Account within 8 to 10 weeks after the Promotion Period.

Shame I had only just paid ATO last week and am about to head overseas! :(

No, but I did receive it for my Virgin Flyer card (issued by Citibank). It was worded exactly the same way.

No, but I did receive it for my Virgin Flyer card (issued by Citibank). It was worded exactly the same way.

Same but my month is up now.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using AustFreqFly

Have never received any of these emails.

Even called up asking for it and they said no.

I just received this offer for my Citibank Platinum card for 1-28 Feb.

A reminder to those who have received this offer that it starts today. I'm going to spend as much as I can on the Citibank Platinum card this month (even though the points aren't that useful for me...) in the aim of triggering more offers or even getting an upgrade to the Signature card.

Maybe not the right thread, but similar program and backed by Citi.

My double Velocity points from 15 nov to 15 Dec should have come through by now. They have not.. So I sent an email through Virgin Money's site last night. Virgin Money called me this morning - it was clearly an error, and the extra points will be credited immediately and I should call back if they aren't in within 3 days.

EDR MasterCard should learn from this! Empower your front line staff to fix low value points issues and everyone is happy!

My double points came through with the normal points, although there was a difference of 1 point. Rounding I guess.

My double points came through with the normal points, although there was a difference of 1 point. Rounding I guess.

Interesting. Mine did not, even though the Virgin money (Citi) site shows them. I waited the 8-10 weeks and followed them up. Hopefully they show up in the next few days, but if it is anything like Citi proper, they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back