El Al announces direct flights between Tel Aviv and Melbourne | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

El Al announces direct flights between Tel Aviv and Melbourne

yoyo

This is exciting news for travelers to Israel but from a frequent flyer perspective, it will be interesting to see whether we will be able to redeem Qantas points for this route. Personally, I would like to see Alaska Airlines start opening up more opportunities for passengers from Australia to use mileage plan and this would be a great one. Thoughts?

Pushka

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map

This is exciting news for travelers to Israel but from a frequent flyer perspective, it will be interesting to see whether we will be able to redeem Qantas points for this route. Personally, I would like to see Alaska Airlines start opening up more opportunities for passengers from Australia to use mileage plan and this would be a great one. Thoughts?
This sounds great for a trip in a couple of years time.

egeaher

Qantas
Gold

When I was booking my flights to Europe, through Qantas site, there was more FFQ seats on El Al than any other airline. I would assume that due to the direct partnership agreement between El Al and Qantas, this direct flight will be eligible to be redeemed with Qantas points.

Mattg

Flights
My Map
Well it looks like these flights probably won't happen now, but El Al is flying to Perth today (for a one-off repatriation flight).

Daver6

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Well it looks like these flights probably won't happen now, but El Al is flying to Perth today (for a one-off repatriation flight).
Wow, seriously? How did my mum's travel agent not know about this. She is flying back to PER from TLV today. Having to go LY to CDG and then QR via DOH to PER.

Cappuccino99

Intern
EL AL just landed another historical flight into Melbourne! It's another repatriation flight and due to leave this evening to return to Israel.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fwh