Earth vs Altitude

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by AllanK, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. AllanK

AllanK Newbie

Jun 22, 2006
    I find this concept facinating! Seems like there is an amazing support community for the FFlyer...so I hope someone can help me with this.
    I can spend about $12K/month on Amex, $25K Visa or Mastercard/month. I'm saving for trip to Europe....I looked at Earth cards and Altitude Platinum...any suggestions?

2. one9

one9 Active Member

Sep 14, 2005
    They are both offered by Westpac (my least favourite financial institution) and seem fairly similar.

The concept of having both an Amex and a Visa/Mastercard on the same account seems like a fantastic idea to me. Makes life much simpler. Providing the credit limit is high enough.

3. AllanK

AllanK Newbie

Jun 22, 2006
    my plan is to replace an under (points ) performing Visa card with $44k limit ( with capped points) . So I'm curious to see if WBC will allow a similar limit. Otherwise just have to watch balance and pay down once a month extra