Duty Free Immigration Lane inbound at SYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolman

Kiwi Flyer said:
Based on my observations of others getting personal checks, it seems most prefer to repack themselves - which suits the officers since they can't get blamed for not repacking carefully enough. That said, I think they should at least offer to repack.

Actually, I'd prefer to pack myself and I wouldn't expect him to offer. Every time I go through the scanner at Sydney and have to take of my belt shoes and watch, I don't expect them to help me get dressed either. But it was his manner, he was a bit rude - the essence is hard to capture with just words.

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

JohnK

Veteran Member
Bolman said:
But it was his manner, he was a bit rude - the essence is hard to capture with just words.
I think it is because it gives them a feeling of self worth when they can assert their authority on unsuspecting innocent travellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..