Dragon Air premium cabins | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Dragon Air premium cabins

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonja3

Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2005
Messages
368
I need to fly Dragon Air to PVG, and the F cabin is little difference to a J fare (booking online with CX). I was not sure that Dragon Air had a 3 class service, can anyone confirm this.
The only reason I am considering this is they are CX codeshare flights so there are additional SC and points to earn for a little extra.
 

Kiwi Flyer

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
5,546
jasonja3 said:
The only reason I am considering this is they are CX codeshare flights so there are additional SC and points to earn for a little extra.
Until Dragonair joins OW (coming but perhaps not until late 2007 or even 2008), they will earn no SCs and no points even on CX codeshare.

See QFF T&Cs

Cathay Pacific Airways
Status Credits are earned on all eligible booking classes.
Excluded: Points and Status Credits are not earned on joint venture flights or Codeshare Flights operated by airlines other than oneworld™ Alliance Airlines.
 

NM

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
16,257
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
They would likely earn AsiaMiles using the CX codeshare, but that may not be of much benefit to you.
 

jasonja3

Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2005
Messages
368
I might as well add to my AM account, rather than loose altogether.... Thanks for the reminder NM
 

Alan in CBR

Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
308
jasonja3 said:
I need to fly Dragon Air to PVG, and the F cabin is little difference to a J fare (booking online with CX). I was not sure that Dragon Air had a 3 class service, can anyone confirm this.
Their website is www.dragonair.com

This page shows First, which seems pretty good (62" pitch, lie flat at an angle).

This page shows Business, which seems quite ordinary (45" pitch).

The site has virtual tours of each cabin (plus one of the toilet :shock: )
 

Altair

Active Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
850
Alan in CBR said:
Their website is www.dragonair.com

This page shows First, which seems pretty good (62" pitch, lie flat at an angle).

This page shows Business, which seems quite ordinary (45" pitch).

The site has virtual tours of each cabin (plus one of the toilet :shock: )
Notice they do not show the knife in the First Class cutlery but they show a metal knife in Business class:shock: Oh know there are no going to be some people saying that terrorists are going to choose this airline to hijack because they use metal knives!:rolleyes:
Note: There are several US airlines that provide metal knives on their planes.
 
Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

SF&

Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2006
Messages
152
I have flown dragon air to shanghai

must of the flights I caught were tow clas buiness and eco

could of changed that was oct last year

the best bit mostly aussie pilots!!

makes u sleep easier
 

SF&

Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2006
Messages
152
NM said:
They would likely earn AsiaMiles using the CX codeshare, but that may not be of much benefit to you.
I will be travelling dragon in march do you think if we keep our boarding crads they may credit us later on once its all offical?

Also can we use the cx lounge now travelling dragon?
 

NM

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
16,257
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
SF& said:
I will be travelling dragon in march do you think if we keep our boarding crads they may credit us later on once its all offical?
No. They will not credit flights from before the official start date.
SF& said:
Also can we use the cx lounge now travelling dragon?
Not sure on that one. Best to check with the airlines concerned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
86,276
Messages
2,077,815
Members
53,676
Latest member
Cinnamon
Top