Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Doubletree Townsville

turtlemichael

Established Member
By the looks of it Hilton is in serious negotiation for a DT in Townsville at the new stadium opening in 2020. The Townsville Bulletin has the news. No Cookies | Townsville Bulletin To get around the paywall a google of "Global hotel chain considers opening at stadium site" might help.

D

Deleted member 29185

By the looks of it Hilton is in serious negotiation for a DT in Townsville at the new stadium opening in 2020. The Townsville Bulletin has the news. No Cookies | Townsville Bulletin To get around the paywall a google of "Global hotel chain considers opening at stadium site" might help.

Good news. I'm glad Hilton appears to be increasing their footprint in the region (except MEL of course ;))

D

Deleted member 29185

I want a Conrad back in Au.

I agree wholeheartedly, but why stop at one? Actually MEL would have to be the standout for a Conrad and just a wee bit out there, I also think the Whitsundays would support a Conrad as well. I'd love to see CBR get a Hilton and while we're at it, I wonder what happened to the 3 DT's for Tassie rumour? That was from a very reliable source.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
I agree wholeheartedly, but why stop at one? Actually MEL would have to be the standout for a Conrad and just a wee bit out there, I also think the Whitsundays would support a Conrad as well. I'd love to see CBR get a Hilton and while we're at it, I wonder what happened to the 3 DT's for Tassie rumour? That was from a very reliable source.

I overheard in the ADL Hilton a few months back that Canberra was getting a Hilton. Haven't heard anything since though.

A Conrad in Melbourne would be super.

DC3

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Proposed Doubletree for Townsville (to open in 2021):

Edit: Initially missed the older (2017) thread, so maybe mods can merge, please:

Last edited: