Domestic Travel Insurance Best Practices

Black

Hi All, What's everyone do or recommend for domestic travel insurance? Is it worth it? I've read a lot of mixed feelings about it.

I have a 2 week holiday coming up in the New Year domestically and was wondering whether it would be worth getting. I'm looking at it more so to cover all the camera and tech gear I'll be carrying should anything get lost or damaged. The additional benefit of it I'm thinking would be if anything happened (non COVID related) such as delays or activities not being able to go ahead etc. during the trip.

I've seen that a lot of places haven't resumed offering domestic travel insurance yet. Who's generally the best provider at the moment? Or should I wait another month or so and see who else comes back online offering it?

VPS

Solutions
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
I also get annual domestic travel insurance. There are a few threads in here that you could have a look at

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
If you're main concern is your equipment, you could look at getting it covered under your household contents insurance too.