Doha airport hotel or better option? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Doha airport hotel or better option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daver6

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Will need to overnight in Doha in June. Arrive 5:50am and depart 12:30pm the following day.

SWMBO is a HH diamond, so the Hilton seems the obvious choice too.

Is staying at the airport a better option, or getting out of there and into town a better option? I know nothing about Doha at this stage. Any advice appreciated.

Boris spatsky

Established Member
Most of the nicer hotels are in town on the Corniche (the bay). Not far or long by cab (unless in peak hour!)

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

zainman

Established Member
Will need to overnight in Doha in June. Arrive 5:50am and depart 12:30pm the following day.

SWMBO is a HH diamond, so the Hilton seems the obvious choice too.

Is staying at the airport a better option, or getting out of there and into town a better option? I know nothing about Doha at this stage. Any advice appreciated.
I would get out of the airport and explore the city. Don't forget to have a nice meal at Souq Waqif..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmashiralee