Does the Platinum Reserve Priority Pass benefit include restaurants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Hi, I have an Amex Platinum Reserve card (as well as a Platinum charge) and the Platinum Reserve comes with two Priority Pass invitations. I know that the Priority Pass membership with the Platinum charge card no longer comes with the $36 restaurant credit. However, the T&Cs for PP invitations on the Platinum Reserve say nothing about the restaurant credit not applying. Does anyone know if I can use my two PP complimentary passes on the Platinum Reserve for restaurants? If so, how? Do I need a separate PP account?

I can't answer the question about whether it can be used at restaurants or not. However, yes you do need a separate PP account. From memory just call the Amex team and request it.

However, yes you do need a separate PP account.
@Human will need to keep a close eye on which card you use though, as I imagine it could be quite easy to get them mixed up and then end up paying for a restaurant visit on the multiple-entry card and exceeding the maximum 2 visits on the other card. It is for this reason I have not bothered with the Platinum Reserve PP benefit... and I do miss my MoVida visits :p

@Human will need to keep a close eye on which card you use though, as I imagine it could be quite easy to get them mixed up and then end up paying for a restaurant visit on the multiple-entry card and exceeding the maximum 2 visits on the other card. It is for this reason I have not bothered with the Platinum Reserve PP benefit... and I do miss my MoVida visits :p
Thanks. I actually got a copy of the form to apply for the Platinum Reserve PP benefit ... and it specifically said that the 2 visits did not include restaurants. So the answer to my original question is: no, there is no Amex PP benefit that includes restaurants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back