direct-flights.com - see direct flights from any airport | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

direct-flights.com - see direct flights from any airport

relaxalot

I track a number of new apps and website technologies as part of my work. Came across this today direct-flights.com (not to be confused with a bunch of similarly named flight booking sites). It's claim to fame is that it shows all direct flights from any particular airport. After a quick play round, it does indeed seem to do that in a fairly clear and intuitive way. It would have saved me a fair bit of time during recent planning of some flights through Turkey and Greece (i.e. it found exactly what I ended up with but in about a tenth of the time). The interface is not perfect but as an ultrafast way of seeing where you might be able to hop to from any particular airport it seems to deliver.

AIRwin

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Thanks, I used to check the Wikipedia entry for the destinations and airlines at a particular airport but it may not be accurate so I'll try this out...

Mattg

Flights
My Map
Thanks, I used to check the Wikipedia entry for the destinations and airlines at a particular airport but it may not be accurate so I'll try this out...
I've actually rarely found Wikipedia to be inaccurate for this, it's pretty good and I use it often.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaroslav