Diner's Club - lounge access on arrival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

troels

Intern
Anyone know if this is allowed? Can't find anything on the Diner's Club site. I'd prefer to have something in writing I can refer to rather than just a call.

Sadly I think you are correct. Some of the lounges say you just need your card in order to get in and some say card + boarding pass, which of course I won't have.

I wanted to kill 4+ hours waiting time (for friend to arrive) in Singapore next year. Might have to pay for access.

Yes I think priority pass would help In that instance for SIN arrivals lounge or as you say, pay for access

So just to confirm the supplementary diners club card also grants lounge access?

Will be using for myself and my wife to access rex lounge in Melbourne on upcoming trip shortly. We have 2 cards, but the second is an additional card linked to my account but in her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back