Denied access at Singapore airport lounge with rewards black

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny_yh2000

Intern
Just got denied access to airport wellness oasis lounge with my rewards black.
Staff told me there were something wrong with ANZ account, they haven't pay money. So now stop accepting ANZ cards since Monday this week.

To me this sounds ridiculous. Veloce used to have 2 lounges in Singapore and now they only have one which I couldn't even get access to it.

Should've downgrade black to the adventure card which is cheaper and works out better than ANZ black...

Last edited:
That's the second such report that I've read recently. I was hoping to use it soon, even though the reviews aren't very good, and save my 2 x free PP access for use elsewhere. :(

That's the second such report that I've read recently. I was hoping to use it soon, even though the reviews aren't very good, and save my 2 x free PP access for use elsewhere. :(

I'm in the same place as you. I need to save my 2PP access elsewhere. I mainly use lounge for shower as SQ gold lounge doesn't have shower. :(

I landed in SIN this morning, so I went and had a look. The "Veloce" part of their sign at the entrance has been covered over by a sheet of A4 paper. When I enquired, the lady on the desk didn't know when it might be back.

Should we ring ANZ to complain about it. I found this is ridiculous that it took them so long to resolve it where they kept advertising this benefit for the black cards.

Yes, I would inform ANZ about this for the reason mentioned and if it is permanent it devalues the card somewhat.

Veloce Lounges website shows the Airport Wellness Oasis – Singapore Int’l Airport - Temporary Unavailable.

Should we ring ANZ to complain about it. I found this is ridiculous that it took them so long to resolve it where they kept advertising this benefit for the black cards.

I agree but you know ANZ is going to say that Singapore lounge access is not a card benefit. Veloce membership is and you still have this...

I got in to the Oasis lounge without any issues using my ANZ black card on the 11th of October, so it looks like the issue has been sorted.

Temporary Unavailable has been removed from Veloce Lounges website - Airport Wellness Oasis – Singapore Int’l Airport

I can see the Veloce sign at the entrance of Airport Wellness Oasis last night. I can got in without any issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back