Delay in ANZ Black QF Points POsting

Hey All,

I've recently taken up the ANZ Black QF FF card with 100,000 bonus points. I can see within my ANZ Internet Banking account that the points were registered with a total of 8000 odd points earnt in the first month and the 100,000 points also registered. Problem is, NO points have actually come accross to Qantas and we're now six days post statement period.

Called the credit card support team this morning who confirmed that my FF number and surname are correct as per both ANZ and QF. ANZ don't have my middle initial (which does exist on my QF account) however thats never been a problem before in many credit card applications.

Can anybody given any advice about how long it should take for ANZ to pass the points over post statement period? Or what number of hoops I'm going to have to jump through to get these posted? I've had issues getting BONUS points credited before but never just with points not being transfered....

Any help or advice appreciated!
Cheers

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back