David Jones AMEX membership rewards transfer rate to Virgin FF and KrisFlyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainman

Established Member
Is it a 1:1 ratio from the David Jones membership rewards points to VFF and Krisflyer? Virgin has the 15% promotion on currently so wondering if I should transfer points

Thanks for your help in advance

Is it a 1:1 ratio from the David Jones membership rewards points to VFF and Krisflyer? Virgin has the 15% promotion on currently so wondering if I should transfer points

Thanks for your help in advance

No, it's 2:1.

Can anyone advise whether the DJ Membership points can be transferred to SPG? If so what is the rate of transfer?

The reason I asked is that when I was at DJ Chatswood today, the DJ sales lady hassled me to sign up for their DJ Amex for $99 annual fee, but gives me $200 DJ gift card + either 30000 DJ MR points or 22500 QFF points. I was wondering if I can transfer them to AA via SPG. Deal was fairly good but didn't sign up on the spot. I checked online and I could not find this deal online anywhere. Not sure if this deal applies to all DJ stores at the moment.

Can anyone advise whether the DJ Membership points can be transferred to SPG? If so what is the rate of transfer?

The reason I asked is that when I was at DJ Chatswood today, the DJ sales lady hassled me to sign up for their DJ Amex for $99 annual fee, but gives me $200 DJ gift card + either 30000 DJ MR points or 22500 QFF points. I was wondering if I can transfer them to AA via SPG. Deal was fairly good but didn't sign up on the spot. I checked online and I could not find this deal online anywhere. Not sure if this deal applies to all DJ stores at the moment.

2 dj amex = 1 spg

can anyone advise whether the dj membership points can be transferred to spg? If so what is the rate of transfer?

The reason i asked is that when i was at dj chatswood today, the dj sales lady hassled me to sign up for their dj amex for $99 annual fee, but gives me $200 dj gift card + either 30000 dj mr points or 22500 qff points. I was wondering if i can transfer them to aa via spg. Deal was fairly good but didn't sign up on the spot. I checked online and i could not find this deal online anywhere. Not sure if this deal applies to all dj stores at the moment.

1000 dj= 330 spg.

Where does it say that? I just logged into my DJ Amex account and it says 1000 DJ = 500 SPG.

Are you able to post a screen shot, I transferred some points last month, and it was still 1000 = 330, am I ripped off?

Edison, I signed up for this offer on Tuesday in DJ's Castle Hill, however it was explained to me that it was 30000 MR points which can be converted to a $200 DJ gift card, not actually both.

Edison, I signed up for this offer on Tuesday in DJ's Castle Hill, however it was explained to me that it was 30000 MR points which can be converted to a $200 DJ gift card, not actually both.

Interesting. Thanks for letting me know. If I do go to DJ Chatswood I will ask them again, and in fact, will ask them whether I get the $200 gift card instantly.

All accounts are subject to credit chrcks. Points will normally post after your first spend.

I use the DJs AMEX card solely at petrol stations and supermarkets. All the points are moved to SPG once the points get to a respectable level. My thinking is for every $1 spent at those businesses, I get 1.5 SPG points! Best SPG earning card I own!

If someone could clarify the SPG rate that would be great. Diners Club has the same earn rate everywhere it's accepted (which is not that much). There's basically no point for a direct transfer to an airline when you get the bonus for a block transfer of 20000 SPG points.

I thought this is quite clear. It is 2:1 DJs Amex to SPG, the same as all other AMEX cards. The only "kicker" is you earn 3 points per dollar at supermarkets AND petrol stations. So if you use your DJs Amex there you get 1.5 SPG points for every $1 spent.

The DJ Amex is very good for petrol and groceries but I think I will keep the EDGE as it gives me the free flight.... If no free flight I will definitely go for the DJ Amex....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back