CUA Credit card (QFF 1:1??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesellife

Hi guys,

Does anyone have the CUA gold MC card?
It seems that it is a reasonably cheap card and perhaps QFF 1:1 but there is no relavent information on the website...

Rewards program - CUA

But this card is issued by citigroup?!:shock:

Card Services Qantas Rewards

Yes, it is a Citibank product. Citibank issues the "MyCard" reward credit card for nearly all credit unions.

My girlfriend got Citibank Gold card last year from a promo (no annual fee first year + free 6 months Sydney Morning Herald). Now that the annual fee is due, we will probably switch to this one. Or, just cancel it.

If you can get the Citibusiness Gold Visa Card it offers 1.25 points per $ spend.

Am quite happy with it.

Cost $130

You need to call to transfer points in blocks of 10K reward points to QFF at 1:1, or online for Krisflyer, Velocity 15K reward points for 10K FF points)

If you can get the Citibusiness Gold Visa Card it offers 1.25 points per $ spend.

Am quite happy with it.

Cost $130

I thought about this and decided against it.

Both cards have a point cap of 60k points.

Citibusiness is $130 + $30 extra cards

MyCard is $99 + $0 extra cards if you want DJ or SQ points
MyCard is $118 + $0 extra cards if yu want QF points

Since I need to give an extra card to my girlfriend, or she needs to give me one extra card, the fee would be $40 more if I want QF points. And guess what? I am still going to be stuck at 60000 points if Citibank catches me.

So I would rather pay less annual fee.

Just wondering, is it better that I get the card and give a supplementary to my gf, or she applies for the card, and get a suppliementary for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back